Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

I think we have a Filth sighting

If I had a million dollars, I bet our old buddy Filth is just over the right shoulder of the guy testifying!

https://www.mediaite.com/news/chill-...arations-bill/

Re: I think we have a Filth sighting

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If I had a million dollars, I bet our old buddy Filth is just over the right shoulder of the guy testifying!

I know you're just joking, but that's actually former NFL player Burgess Owens who was also testifying against the bill.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I know you're just joking, but that's actually former NFL player Burgess Owens who was also testifying against the bill.
    And he made a lot of good points too.

This whole reparations hearing is such a sham. Political grandstanding and virtue signaling at it's best.

Think they're actually going to do anything? Hell no...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

i think NCRAVEN is referring to the disgusted guy in the back shaking his head and putting his hands over his face. Burgess Owens did give the Democrats a quick history lesson. https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/b...ack-americans/

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

This whole reparations hearing is such a sham. Political grandstanding and virtue signaling at it's best.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Your right, I give the guy credit for having the balls to say what he said in front of a hostile crowd fighting over some fresh red meat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    i think NCRAVEN is referring to the disgusted guy in the back shaking his head and putting his hands over his face. Burgess Owens did give the Democrats a quick history lesson. https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/b...ack-americans/
    Correct. The guy in the crowd was cracking me up. He did NOT want to hear anyone disagree with him

The reparations argument shows how desperate the Left has become. "Vote for me, and I'll pay you."

This wreaks of, "we need to do something because we're losing."

We've got an opioid crisis currently going on. We've got an illegal immigration crisis currently going on. The state of California is covered in human shit and heroin needles. The homeless population in SF and Los Angeles is increasing every single day. Chicago residents are being murdered at a historic rate.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is currently pushing for reparations and still talking about Russian collusion.

The DNC has no semblance of relevance on the political stage other than "oppose everything Trump does" and make everything about race.

Blog Entries

You know that the "Filth" guy was thinking Uncle Tom the whole time, while the guy, as Wicked said, brought up some great points how to help the black community instead of writing them a check.

Correct. The guy in the crowd was cracking me up. He did NOT want to hear anyone disagree with him
    Ahh...I didn't rewatch that video because I'd already seen his testimony previously and didn't notice "Filth" then. Also failed to recognize left from right!

Did anyone else find it offensive that the chair urged the gallery to "Chill chill chill"?

Blog Entries

Ahh...I didn't rewatch that video because I'd already seen his testimony previously and didn't notice "Filth" then. Also failed to recognize left from right!
    I almost said left shoulder...

Did anyone else find it offensive that the chair urged the gallery to "Chill chill chill"?
    I thought it was odd. When did they stop saying "order" or what have you.