Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Answer:
    It's not just arrogance, but I really think they thought they could get him to resign with all the pressure etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's not just arrogance, but I really think they thought they could get him to resign with all the pressure etc.
    Good point.

Keep in mind that Trump also has decades worth of business dealings that they could use as leverage against him and his family to force a resignation...if they could prove something nefarious happened somewhere.

Trump probably spent years getting his financials in order before he would run for POTUS. He KNEW his political enemies (everyone in politics) would come after them someway somehow.

The traitors just assumed they could "get him" because there were so many options on the table. They not only failed...they are helping to re-elect him.

Answer:
    I guess. And I'm sure knowing they have a complicit MSM gives them more confidence/arrogance. It just seems such a huge gamble which could (and now is) topple the whole house of cards. They're drawing dead and continuing to bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I guess. And I'm sure knowing they have a complicit MSM gives them more confidence/arrogance. It just seems such a huge gamble which could (and now is) topple the whole house of cards. They're drawing dead and continuing to bluff.
    BPF2, you do realize that millions of people still believe Trump is a Russian agent.

Their plan has worked somewhat. The uninformed sheep believe the disinformation from Brennan, Comey, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Something else I just thought of...

James Baker, a former top lawyer for the FBI...said that there was a HUGE concern that Comey tried to use the Steele Dossier to blackmail Trump.

Comey thought he could use the threat of the Dossier leaking and the media/political fallout to control Trump like he could every other politician in DC.

Comey made a BIG mistake.

As I said in an earlier post...Trump isn't a politician. He is a tactical businessman who has gone up against people waaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than these assholes. It didn't work. NOTHING the traitors have tried has worked. Now, we're witnessing the fallout.

The Flynn voicemail shit is just the beginning of the disinformation that's going to be played out in the MSM for the foreseeable future very similar to the pointless semantics of "spying" vs "surveilling/investigating" and "Barr being held in contempt for no legal reason whatsoever." For anyone who actually follows this shit...it's ridiculous, illogical and obviously a bunch of inconsequential political stunts that serve NO PURPOSE other than to try and discredit the avalanche of exposure that's forthcoming and misinform the public.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2019 at 12:05 PM.

BPF2, you do realize that millions of people still believe Trump is a Russian agent.

Their plan has worked somewhat. The uninformed sheep believe the disinformation from Brennan, Comey, CNN, MSNBC, etc.
    Of course, but then there are also still millions who believe Obama was a Kenyan Muslim, moon landing was faked, earth is flat, etc. If they spread rumors that Trump came from Mars, there would be millions who would still believe it.

Something else I just thought of...

James Baker, a former top lawyer for the FBI...said that there was a HUGE concern that Comey tried to use the Steele Dossier to blackmail Trump.

Comey thought he could use the threat of the Dossier leaking and the media/political fallout to control Trump like he could every other politician in DC.

Comey made a BIG mistake.

As I said in an earlier post...Trump isn't a politician. He is a tactical businessman who has gone up against people waaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than these assholes. It didn't work. NOTHING the traitors have tried has worked. Now, we're witnessing the fallout.
    OK, I heard that comment. And it wasn't that people had concern that Comey tried to blackmail Trump, he said there were concerns that it could be taken that way. Kinda like with the reputation Hoover had.
    The whole reason for the briefing was so that it could get classified as news and out to the public. It wasn't to 'threaten'm or 'blackmail' Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    OK, I heard that comment. And it wasn't that people had concern that Comey tried to blackmail Trump, he said there were concerns that it could be taken that way. Kinda like with the reputation Hoover had.
    The whole reason for the briefing was so that it could get classified as news and out to the public. It wasn't to 'threaten'm or 'blackmail' Trump.
    I disagree.

I heard the comment too, and there was a concern that that was how it could be perceived...which means Comey's intentions were in question. Considering everything Comey has said and done since...it's clear that Comey despised Trump...so...why wouldn't he try to gain leverage over someone he hated? Even before the election, Comey admitted that he reopened the HRC investigation because he was trying to help clear Hillary's name. So...the guy wasn't about to do Trump any favors.

Comey knew the dossier was funded by Hillary. He knew it wasnt verified. He knew it was all a political weapon to be used against Trump. Trump just won the election and all of Comey's buddies are sitting there with their dicks in the wind. Why would Comey NOT be trying to use the dossier as blackmail? It's an option, and as a tenured "Intelligence guy"...he'd be a fool to not try. Keep in mind, this wasn't in the press' hands just yet as an “official” release. Comey "briefed" Trump before it would be made available. Leverage was certainly on the table there. The question is...what were Comey's true intentions? It's subjective, because we don't obviously don't know what Comey was thinking at that time, but...given the trail of behaviors leading up to that meeting...and what we know now...blackmail seems totally plausible.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Of course, but then there are also still millions who believe Obama was a Kenyan Muslim, moon landing was faked, earth is flat, etc. If they spread rumors that Trump came from Mars, there would be millions who would still believe it.
    True.

Which is why disinformation is a big part of the plan.

I disagree.

I heard the comment too, and there was a concern that that was how it could be perceived...which means Comey's intentions were in question. Considering everything Comey has said and done since...it's clear that Comey despised Trump...so...why wouldn't he try to gain leverage over someone he hated? Even before the election, Comey admitted that he reopened the HRC investigation because he was trying to help clear Hillary's name. So...the guy wasn't about to do Trump any favors.

Comey knew the dossier was funded by Hillary. He knew it was fake. He knew it was all a political weapon to be used against Trump. Trump just won the election and all of Comey's buddies are sitting there with their dicks in the wind. Why would Comey NOT be trying to use the dossier as blackmail? It's an option, and as a tenured "Intelligence guy"...he'd be a fool to not try. Keep in mind, this wasn't in the press' hands just yet as an “official” release. Comey "briefed" Trump before it would be made available. Leverage was certainly on the table there. The question is...what were Comey's true intentions? It's subjective, because we don't obviously don't know what Comey was thinking at that time, but...given the trail of behaviors leading up to that meeting...and what we know now...blackmail seems totally plausible.
    Well, because he really couldn't leverage Trump with it because the whole point of the briefing was to make it news and get it out to the public via the willing accomplices in the press. How exactly could he leverage Trump with it when it's already out there??????

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Well, because he really couldn't leverage Trump with it because the whole point of the briefing was to make it news and get it out to the public via the willing accomplices in the press. How exactly could he leverage Trump with it when it's already out there??????
    The point of the briefing doesn't matter. It wasn't "officially" corroborated yet by the FBI. It was later, but not before Comey met w/Trump.

At that point, nobody on the government's side had confirmed anything. It wasn't until after that meeting that it was.

Something else that people don't realize is that Comey only told Trump about the salacious parts of the dossier. Nothing else beyond that. Why?

Why did Comey chose only to brief Trump on the “salacious” shit? Logically, all the Russia related stuff in the dossier fits into the category of "we should tell the President"...right? To me, this means that Comey wanted the publication of the dossier to cause confusion or he wanted to use the information against Trump. Bringing up hookers and the like is obviously the best way to do that. Considering that the top lawyer in the FBI was concerned about how Comey's intentions here would be perceived...and then Comey only reveals to Trump the dirt that he might not want people to hear about...sounds like an attempted blackmail effort to me.

Keep it mind that there is even more to this:

Around this time...someone at CNN apparently told a top US official that CNN needed a "news hook" to report on the dossier.

Clapper admitted that he told Comey to brief Trump about it.

Once Comey briefs Trump...CNN is immediately leaked about the briefing.

CNN hires Clapper the next week.

It's all nefarious. I'm not about to believe that ANY of this was on the up and up.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries

I also think that that they figured Trump was a typical Republican who would be scared to death of poor press coverage and would cower to their demands. Trump is far from your typical Republican and that fact has still not sunk in to Congress and the media. Their normal take out tactics, which have always worked for them in the past, are not working on Trump and they are losing their minds over it. TDS is running rampant.