Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    “The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after Mifsud was outed in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.”

Fireworks!!!!

“Remember the text messages between Strzok and Page on March 14th, 2016, where they are discussing “their guy now talking”? That was the same day I met Mifsud in Rome. Conspiracy is a hell of a charge. It’s coming down on a lot of these freaks.”

-George Papadopoulos

“The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after Mifsud was outed in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.”

Fireworks!!!!
    Where is that from?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

“Remember the text messages between Strzok and Page on March 14th, 2016, where they are discussing “their guy now talking”? That was the same day I met Mifsud in Rome. Conspiracy is a hell of a charge. It’s coming down on a lot of these freaks.”

-George Papadopoulos
    Rav - was this Mifsud dude known about earlier or did the Mueller report expose him? I know that they had questions about why Mueller left out info on him, but that's about all I've heard about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Rav - was this Mifsud dude known about earlier or did the Mueller report expose him? I know that they had questions about why Mueller left out info on him, but that's about all I've heard about him.
    No. We knew about him waaaaaaaay pre-Mueller report. Papadopolous has been talking about him as well as countless other "true journalists." Mueller intentionally didn’t name Mifsud, but he knew who he was. He didn’t name him because he was working for the FBI through U.K. Intelligence. Mueller listed him as “Russian asset” or “Russian 1” or some shit like that. It makes Mueller look like he’s deliberately misleading in the report...which he is. He would 100% be asked about this if he testified. It’s one of many reasons why he can’t. This is why the Mueller Report is really...the Mueller Dossier.

It was all a setup.

To spell it all out for anyone not in the know...

Mifsud...working for the bureau through U.K Intelligence...met Papadopoulos and told him about “dirt on HRC.”

Then...a few weeks later...Papadopoulos was introduced to Alex Downer from Australia...also working for the FBI through U.K. Intelligence...and Papadopulos mentioned what Mifsud told him.

A guy named Stefan Halper...working for the CIA through U.K. Intelligence...also reached out to Papadopulos doing the same thing. Telling him about “dirt on Hilary.” Devin Nunes tried to name Halper in his committee’s report in 2018 but the FBI wouldn’t let him claiming National Security issues and 'lives at risk'. But in 2017, Halper briefed numerous journalists in DC about his work for the Intelliegence communities... setting up Flynn. How insane is that???? These assholes can’t keep their lies straight!

At its core...thats the Papadopulos connection in all of this. There’s more to it than that, but that’s how it basically went down. No evidence. No nothing. Papadopoulos went to jail for 14 days for not remembering when he met Mifsud when he sw the FBI...who sent Mifsud to set him up. That’s it! In the press, you simply hear...”Trump campaign official caught lying to the FBI.” Yeah...he had the date wrong on when the FBI set his ass up. All the “Russians” related to Papadopulos were government informants. The sheep nod in approval as the MSM misinforms the masses.

Setup. Peter Strzok confirmed it. Brennan is holding the cards.

All of this information exists and is out there for everyone to see. The MSM won't dare mention ANY of it. They are the air-cover for all of it. The sheep don't want to look it up because it shows them a truth they don't like. The douchebag brigade consisting of Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, HRC, BHO...figured none of this would see the light of day because Hilary was 100% destined to win. Now...knowing what we know...it's pretty easy to see why EVERYONE on the Left/MSM went batshit crazy when Trump won. The deep-state actors knew they were all exposed. The biggest problem for these traitors in all of this are the Strzok/Paige text messages. Their conversations pretty much confirm EVERYTHING. Nobody knew that an electronic trail was being left by 2 of the people in the "know."

We werent supposed to know about FISAs.

We werent supposed to know Strzok/Page texts.

We werent supposed to know about Halper/Mifsud.

We werent supposed to know Hillary paid for the Dossier.

We werent supposed to know "The White House is running this."

The traitors that attempted the coup are all panicking, and they know what is coming.

The beauty of it is...Trump has not had to declassify anything yet. He still holds all the cards. They know it.

This is the biggest political scandal EVER in American history and millions of people don't know a damn thing about it. I mean, even down here...there's a fuckin Ayesha Curry thread that's getting more play than this thread. Lol.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Where is that from?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    George Papadopoulos. He’s been right about everything happening so far.

If you want to know what’s going on, follow him on Twitter.

Here's what really blows my mind on all this. Once Trump won the election, why on earth did these guys continue to push the narrative and to the point of Comey leaking his notes to force a special prosecutor investigation? I mean, I know why they did it. But the potential victory - smearing Trump, disrupting his agenda, winning seats in the mid-term (which based on history probably would have happened anyway) - how is any of that worth the high risk of even some of this stuff coming out (and high likelihood)? These guys are career intelligence & law enforcement individuals. How did they not realize the smart play would be to accept that their plan to ensure Hillary's victory failed, quietly fade away and continue to work against Trump from the shadows?

Deep state got greedy

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Here's what really blows my mind on all this. Once Trump won the election, why on earth did these guys continue to push the narrative and to the point of Comey leaking his notes to force a special prosecutor investigation? I mean, I know why they did it. But the potential victory - smearing Trump, disrupting his agenda, winning seats in the mid-term (which based on history probably would have happened anyway) - how is any of that worth the high risk of even some of this stuff coming out (and high likelihood)? These guys are career intelligence & law enforcement individuals. How did they not realize the smart play would be to accept that their plan to ensure Hillary's victory failed, quietly fade away and continue to work against Trump from the shadows?
    They needed to remove him from office. That was their "plan B" once Trump won.

It's better to do something to prevent this from being exposed rather than just hide and take it on the chin. If they just sat back...people like BHO would probably be exposed. They needed to run a disinformation campaign to stop all of it. None of it worked.

Trump NOT firing Mueller really hurt the plan. They needed that in order to legitimately have a case for Congress to impeach him. Trump played them all by making it look like he was going to fire Mueller...but ultimately he never did it. Trump isn't a politician. He's a tactical businessman. These losers don't know how to deal with him because they have ZERO leverage over him.

Once the Mueller Report was released, it was over.

"The cows have come home to roost" - Frank Drebban

Arrogance.

They needed to remove him from office. That was their "plan B" once Trump won.

It's better to do something to prevent this from being exposed rather than just hide and take it on the chin. If they just sat back...people like BHO would probably be exposed. They needed to run a disinformation campaign to stop all of it.

Trump NOT firing Mueller really hurt the plan. They needed that in order to legitimately have a case for Congress to impeach him. Trump played them all by making it look like he was going to fire Mueller...but ultimately he never did it. Trump isn't a politician. He's a tactical businessman. These losers don't know how to deal with him because they have ZERO leverage over him.

Once the Mueller Report was released, it was over.

"The cows have come home to roost" - Frank Drebban
    But see that's where I disagree. These guys are career intelligence/law enforcement/politicians. They had to know that the chances of impeachment were nil. Why force an investigation into something you know for a fact to be baseless? Hoping to get him on obstruction or perjury? That is flimsy as hell and a huge hail mary. It's one thing against Flynn or Papadopolous, but a sitting president?

But see that's where I disagree. These guys are career intelligence/law enforcement/politicians. They had to know that the chances of impeachment were nil. Why force an investigation into something you know for a fact to be baseless? Hoping to get him on obstruction or perjury? That is flimsy as hell and a huge hail mary. It's one thing against Flynn or Papadopolous, but a sitting president?
    Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Arrogance.