Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast
Results 169 to 180 of 190
  1. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,096

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    what proof do you have that he did?

    I dont think pointing to testimony that says he didnt is proof that he did, but thats what you guys are trying to argue.
    No... I'm trying to argue a guy who created a fake dossier for political opposition research is lying when he says he didn't know a random blog post was BS.

    To believe this guy when he says that, is being nave to the highest degree possible.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  2. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Just stop. You can't use a report where many things are unverified or wrong and then claim that report is reliable evidence. Again FISA COURT. This is not just plain 'investigating' a claim.
    of course you can. If it supports in relation to Page, and is verified based on its own, then what doesnt have to do with Page, being unverified or debunk, does not have an impact on that information and request. This all or nothing approach is just flat out wrong.

    if we say 20% of it is wrong. 60% is unknown... you dont just throw away the 20% that you know is right. if 1% of that 20% is about page, is most certainly can be used, in part, for a FISA warrant.
    -JAB





  3. #171
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,096

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    of course you can. If it supports in relation to Page, and is verified based on its own, then what doesnt have to do with Page, being unverified or debunk, does not have an impact on that information and request. This all or nothing approach is just flat out wrong.

    if we say 20% of it is wrong. 60% is unknown... you dont just throw away the 20% that you know is right. if 1% of that 20% is about page, is most certainly can be used, in part, for a FISA warrant.
    Is this your opinion, or do you have proof those are the standards the FISA court accepts when using partly true/false info?
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  4. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Is this your opinion, or do you have proof those are the standards the FISA court accepts when using partly true/false info?
    we agree that FISA courts use verified information and are very strict.

    we disagree that theyd ignore verified information within a collection of intel because some of it was not that doesnt pertain to the warrant.
    -JAB





  5. #173
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,096

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    we agree that FISA courts use verified information and are very strict.

    we disagree that theyd ignore verified information within a collection of intel because some of it was not that doesnt pertain to the warrant.
    They either do or they do not, it does not matter what we think they do.


    I'm asking you, is that your opinion what you posted or can you show me that is indeed a fact.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #174

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I can see why you want to dismiss that as old news (some of it was known prior to some level), but if its added supportive intel, i dont consider that old news.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/stee...-what-hasnt-12
    Steele did not discover anything. He simply echoed the narrative that the Clinton campaign was already spouting and then put it into a document titled...“intelligence report.” Steele was just repeating what was already being said. Just go back and look at the dates of when this all happened. It's pretty clear.

    Again, the dossier was the crafting of a campaign narrative about a treasonous Trump/Russia collusion lie where known developments were melded together with the "fake blog post intel." THAT'S IT!

    If the dossier was legit...why did Steele and Glenn Simpson leak info to the press at the same time Steele was feeding it to the FBI and the DOJ? They were trying to get the word out to give the dossier more media credibility so it could be spewed out to schleps who believe anything the MSM tells them.

    To assert that Steele wasn't lying when he played dumb about random blog posts being credible intel is asinine and ludicrous. It's astonishing that anyone actually defends this nonsense. He was piecing together something to smear Trump. Nothing more. No "by-the-book" veteran intel agent goes on a random blog...copies & pastes someone's post and then claims..."here's evidence of malfeasence" by Trump's campaign. That's next-level ridiculousness.

    To the point blah is already making... If a political rival hires a research firm to dig up dirt on a political enemy and than a report with uncorroborated findings is then given to the FBI which uses that intel to get a FISA warrent to spy on that political enemy...THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS and EVERYONE should be pissed about it.

    Stop pretending like this was all a legitimate investigation by the FBI. They knew it was bullshit. They knowingly lied to the FISA court.





  7. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They either do or they do not, it does not matter what we think they do.


    I'm asking you, is that your opinion what you posted or can you show me that is indeed a fact.
    interesting read, if you havent. describes the entire process. was pretty popular back around the nunes memo.

    https://www.justsecurity.org/38422/a...ant-fbi-agent/

    The FISA application then travels to the Justice Department where attorneys from the National Security Division comb through the application to verify all the assertions made in it. Known as “Woods procedures” after Michael J. Woods, the FBI Special Agent attorney who developed this layer of approval, DOJ verifies the accuracy of every fact stated in the application. If anything looks unsubstantiated, the application is sent back to the FBI to provide additional evidentiary support – this game of bureaucratic chutes and ladders continues until DOJ is satisfied that the facts in the FISA application can both be corroborated and meet the legal standards for the court. After getting sign-off from a senior DOJ official (finally!), a lawyer from DOJ takes the FISA application before the FISC, comprised of eleven federal district judges who sit on the court on a rotating basis. The FISC reviews the application in secret, and decides whether to approve the warrant.
    -JAB





  8. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,096

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If the dossier was legit...why did Steele and Glenn Simpson leak info to the press at the same time Steele was feeding it to the FBI and the DOJ? They were trying to get the word out to give the dossier more media credibility so it could be spewed out to schleps who believe anything the MSM tells them.
    Forgot about that. The FBI also used the media reports about the dossier (Yahoo! I believe) to support it!!!!
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  9. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Steele did not discover anything. He simply echoed the narrative that the Clinton campaign was already spouting and then put it into a document titled...“intelligence report.” Steele was just repeating what was already being said. Just go back and look at the dates of when this all happened. It's pretty clear.

    Again, the dossier was the crafting of a campaign narrative about a treasonous Trump/Russia collusion lie where known developments were melded together with the "fake blog post intel." THAT'S IT!

    If the dossier was legit...why did Steele and Glenn Simpson leak info to the press at the same time Steele was feeding it to the FBI and the DOJ? They were trying to get the word out to give the dossier more media credibility so it could be spewed out to schleps who believe anything the MSM tells them.

    To assert that Steele wasn't lying when he played dumb about random blog posts being credible intel is asinine and ludicrous. It's astonishing that anyone actually defends this nonsense. He was piecing together something to smear Trump. Nothing more. No "by-the-book" veteran intel agent goes on a random blog...copies & pastes someone's post and then claims..."here's evidence of malfeasence" by Trump's campaign. That's next-level ridiculousness.

    To the point blah is already making... If a political rival hires a research firm to dig up dirt on a political enemy and than a report with uncorroborated findings is then given to the FBI which uses that intel to get a FISA warrent to spy on that political enemy...THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS and EVERYONE should be pissed about it.

    Stop pretending like this was all a legitimate investigation by the FBI. They knew it was bullshit. They knowingly lied to the FISA court.
    so you bring up the same argument that NC did. he has to be lying... ok, prove it? im telling you that court testimony saying he didnt know, carries more weight than your opinion he had to. I dont see where youre disproving that, or why him "playing dumb" as you suggest would mean hes going to come out and now testify he was lying all along like DiGenova claims. If anything that shows hes willing to look like an idiot to protect it.
    -JAB





  10. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,096

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    so you bring up the same argument that NC did. he has to be lying... ok, prove it? im telling you that court testimony saying he didnt know, carries more weight than your opinion he had to. I dont see where youre disproving that, or why him "playing dumb" as you suggest would mean hes going to come out and now testify he was lying all along like DiGenova claims. If anything that shows hes willing to look like an idiot to protect it.
    Sorry... under the new standard of justice in this country... he has to prove he wasn't lying.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  11. #179

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    so you bring up the same argument that NC did. he has to be lying... ok, prove it? im telling you that court testimony saying he didnt know, carries more weight than your opinion he had to. I dont see where youre disproving that, or why him "playing dumb" as you suggest would mean hes going to come out and now testify he was lying all along like DiGenova claims. If anything that shows hes willing to look like an idiot to protect it.
    Well when Steele claims that payments to hackers from Moscow was being paid out the Moscow consulate in Miami, that's a clear lie as there is no consulate in Russian consulate in Miami.





  12. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Well when Steele claims that payments to hackers from Moscow was being paid out the Moscow consulate in Miami, that's a clear lie as there is no consulate in Russian consulate in Miami.
    that wouldnt be steele that would be the source steele used that claimed it. Unless you have proof steele made him up or fabricated what he said. otherwise you have proof that steele collected bad intel or did a piss poor job of verifying it, not that he lied.
    -JAB





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site