Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 32
  1. #1

    Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    the brainwashing is great. sad how many get their 'news' from Fox LOL





  2. #2

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    so quiet here =/





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,356

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Trollz zomewherez elze LmAOz





  4. #4

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    The cynical and obvious answer is hypocrisy.

    But there's another one.

    Donald Trump is not an ideologue. He's not spent decades taking or pretending to take logically consistent positions. He's not been a politician beholden to an ideology or constituency.

    So, when you elect a guy who is so, um, unconventional and unique and you do it because he is so unconventional and unique, then it is hard to drop the hammer on him for being what you thought he'd be.

    Obama has a worldview. Reagan had a worldview.
    When either acted consistently with his worldview then opponents of that worldview would offer their standard criticism; supporters would offer their standard justifications.

    To a conservative, when a liberal plays from a liberal playbook, with all the gambits and countermoves already known and gamed out — they criticize because they think know where the game is going, and how it well end. They don't like it.

    Trump is sometimes insulting Rocketman and other times he's shaking his hand. Trump might drop an MOAB or he might bring troops home. You don't know his playbook or where he is going

    Trump might execute the same tactics as Obama. But because the goals, strategy, and man are different (are unpredictable and unconventional) — well, different circumstances yield a different reaction.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    10,295

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    so quiet here =/
    So speaking the truth gets you labelled as a "troll". Priceless.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  6. #6

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    So speaking the truth gets you labelled as a "troll". Priceless.
    When it's stupid, there's really no point in saying anything. It's how we deal with most of Baldy's posts.

    If you really want an opinion, that video contains a lot of things being said with no context. Then there's the fact that both presidents have vastly different methods of dealing with foreign leaders. Obama capitulated to our worst enemies while Trump operates from a position of strength. North Korea is a perfect example; Obama gave them a sweetheart deal of aid while Trump is leveraging sanctions. Does Trump meet with Rocket-Man? Yeah. Did Obama meet with Rocket-Man? No, just gave the dictator everything he wanted. To everybody who isn't a moron, meeting with the enemy while flexing your muscles is a much better negotiating strategy then giving the bully your lunch money in the hope that tomorrow they'll leave you alone. Trump also takes different approaches to various threats. Look at Iran. Obama gives pallets of cash to a regime that has threatened to attack us and our nearest ally in the region with nuclear weapons. Trump is hammering them with economic sanctions while refusing to meet.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, ďHi Iím Ben may I have a drink please?Ē
    ProFootballMock





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,356

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    So speaking the truth gets you labelled as a "troll". Priceless.
    When the only time you come here is to agree with Baldy, thatís sad. And heís trolling be well....
    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    When it's stupid, there's really no point in saying anything. It's how we deal with most of Baldy's posts.

    If you really want an opinion, that video contains a lot of things being said with no context. Then there's the fact that both presidents have vastly different methods of dealing with foreign leaders. Obama capitulated to our worst enemies while Trump operates from a position of strength. North Korea is a perfect example; Obama gave them a sweetheart deal of aid while Trump is leveraging sanctions. Does Trump meet with Rocket-Man? Yeah. Did Obama meet with Rocket-Man? No, just gave the dictator everything he wanted. To everybody who isn't a moron, meeting with the enemy while flexing your muscles is a much better negotiating strategy then giving the bully your lunch money in the hope that tomorrow they'll leave you alone. Trump also takes different approaches to various threats. Look at Iran. Obama gives pallets of cash to a regime that has threatened to attack us and our nearest ally in the region with nuclear weapons. Trump is hammering them with economic sanctions while refusing to meet.





  8. #8

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Why don't you talk about bartender AOC who voted 17 against aid for the crisis at the border and yet turn around and lie saying, "women are drinking out of the toilet." And that the male workers at the detention center were "sexually intimidated" by her. She's a total moron who didn't know there were three branches of government.





  9. #9

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Why don't you talk about bartender AOC who voted 17 against aid for the crisis at the border and yet turn around and lie saying, "women are drinking out of the toilet." And that the male workers at the detention center were "sexually intimidated" by her. She's a total moron who didn't know there were three branches of government.
    What crisis at the border?





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    10,295

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    When it's stupid, there's really no point in saying anything. It's how we deal with most of Baldy's posts.

    If you really want an opinion, that video contains a lot of things being said with no context. Then there's the fact that both presidents have vastly different methods of dealing with foreign leaders. Obama capitulated to our worst enemies while Trump operates from a position of strength. North Korea is a perfect example; Obama gave them a sweetheart deal of aid while Trump is leveraging sanctions. Does Trump meet with Rocket-Man? Yeah. Did Obama meet with Rocket-Man? No, just gave the dictator everything he wanted. To everybody who isn't a moron, meeting with the enemy while flexing your muscles is a much better negotiating strategy then giving the bully your lunch money in the hope that tomorrow they'll leave you alone. Trump also takes different approaches to various threats. Look at Iran. Obama gives pallets of cash to a regime that has threatened to attack us and our nearest ally in the region with nuclear weapons. Trump is hammering them with economic sanctions while refusing to meet.
    Did you say Obama "capitulated"??? Are you fucking serious?? And how would you describe Trump's relationship with Putin? Shit like this is why I can't take y'all seriously.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  11. #11

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    What crisis at the border?
    Those illegals coming into the country who the demonrats want here to vote for them because the rest of America has awaken to the fraud that the demonrat party has become (rather, always was).





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,356

    Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Did you say Obama "capitulated"??? Are you fucking serious?? And how would you describe Trump's relationship with Putin? Shit like this is why I can't take y'all seriously.
    Why don't you describe Trump's relationship with Putin, since you seem to have a problem with it.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site