Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Operation Boomerang is underway

Barr assigns US attorney in Connecticut to look into government surveillance involving Trump campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...trump-campaign

Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

Good.

The entire episode of trying to discredit Barr was pointless.

However, if Barr reads whatever report he is given based on John Durham’s findings...I’m sure the Left/MSM will say Barr can’t be trusted. The sheep will parrot this and round and round we go.

I predict fake claims of racism, sexism, or _____ism against Durham at some point.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-14-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Good.

However, if Barr reads whatever report he is given based on John Durham’s findings...I’m sure the Left/MSM will say Barr can’t be trusted. The sheep will parrot this and round and round we go.

I predict fake claims of racism, sexism, or _____ism against Durham at some point.
    I wouldn't bet 1 dime against that prediction.

I take that back...

It did serve a point. More unnecessary LIES being spewn by the Left/MSM to ultimately misinform the public.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I wouldn't bet 1 dime against that prediction.
    It'll be Kavanaugh 2.0.

I'm sure the search for people in Durham's life for the last 40 years started as soon as Barr made the announcement. My guess is that political operatives are singling out the top 10 best people to try and influence...and then they'll figure out who they can leverage to use against Durham publicly.

People might now think this shit goes down like this, but it does.

I’m sure the Left/MSM will say Barr can’t be trusted.
    Obviously he can't be, since he proclaimed before being appointed AG and before seeing the Mueller report, that it was lies and based on nothing and unfounded, etc etc. He had made his decision before being appointed and before it was prepared. So he was clearly a political shill; Trump hired him specifically to protect him from Mueller.

Then Barr grossly misrepresented the report on the day of its release.

Barr discredited himself, quite thoroughly. Of course he can't be trusted.

No, excuse me: that's not fair. Trump trusts Barr, to shield him from the fallout of the investigation. That trust seems to me to be thoroughly well-founded. It's only when it comes to defending the Constitution and the rule of law, that Barr can't be trusted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Obviously he can't be, since he proclaimed before being appointed AG and before seeing the Mueller report, that it was lies and based on nothing and unfounded, etc etc. He had made his decision before being appointed and before it was prepared. So he was clearly a political shill; Trump hired him specifically to protect him from Mueller.

Barr discredited himself, quite thoroughly. Of course he can't be trusted.

No, excuse me: that's not fair. Trump trusts Barr, to shield him from the fallout of the investigation. That trust seems to me to be thoroughly well-founded. It's only when it comes to defending the Constitution and the rule of law, that Barr can't be trusted.
    I think you have the Trump investigation mixed up with the Hildabeast investigation. That was your predetermined outcome, not Trump's. If Mueller had found anything to charge Trump with, it was his responsibility to charge him, and believe me, he would have, but he didn't. Case closed. Now go get your TDS vaccination shot, turn off CNN and get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I think you have the Trump investigation mixed up with the Hildabeast investigation.
    Is "Hildabeast" Secretary Clinton?

There are similarities between the lies Republicans are trying to spin about the origins of the Trump investigation, and the truths about the Benghazi and Whitewater investigations.

Now go get your TDS vaccination shot, turn off CNN and get some help.
    What's "TDS"?

If Mueller had found anything to charge Trump with, it was his responsibility to charge him, and believe me, he would have
    "It was Mueller's responsibility to violate longstanding DOJ policy and on his own authority indict a sitting president." Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrre.

Violating DOJ policy – I think you have Mueller confused with Comey.

Now go get your TDS vaccination shot, turn off CNN and get some help.
    What's "TDS"?
    Oh! Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Very apt term for what the Republican Party and its propaganda arm Fox News have been going thru, these past few years. It'll be interesting to see how or if they reassess themselves in 5 to 10 yrs.

Oh! Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Very apt term for what the Republican Party and its propaganda arm Fox News have been going thru, these past few years. It'll be interesting to see how or if they reassess themselves in 5 to 10 yrs.
    Lol what’s up jimmy

aint it fun down here

Rsr/fox_news lolz

It's really amazing then that for all the people in Congress can't simply point out where> I mean they even read it out loud in COngress.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It's really amazing then that for all the people in Congress can't simply point out where> I mean they even read it out loud in COngress.
    What's funny is the only way to know it was misrepresented is to read the report. But their claiming he misrepresented it like he somehow hiding or covering up something in the report and keeping it from them, but they had to read it in order to claim he misinterpreted it.

Thus, who gives a shit if he misinterpreted it when you can read the full report!!! Idiots...