Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516
Results 181 to 190 of 190
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    that wouldnt be steele that would be the source steele used that claimed it. Unless you have proof steele made him up or fabricated what he said. otherwise you have proof that steele collected bad intel or did a piss poor job of verifying it, not that he lied.
    So using false info and presenting it as a fact isn't a lie?

    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,590
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So using false info and presenting it as a fact isn't a lie?

    if he knew it was false and presented it as otherwise, that would be a lie.
    -JAB





  3. #183

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    so you bring up the same argument that NC did. he has to be lying... ok, prove it?
    Regardless of whether or not YOU believe that a veteran intelligence agent didn't know that blog posts weren't accurate...that's not the point.

    The point is that the FBI is admitting to using unverified blog posts as part of a report to get a warrant spy on a presidential candidate while being accused of a crime that never existed.

    It was all a setup.

    PS
    After everything that has come out of this entire Russian lie...do you believe Steele really didn't know that a random post on a blog wasn't accurate?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-06-2019 at 01:57 PM.





  4. #184

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    that wouldnt be steele that would be the source steele used that claimed it. Unless you have proof steele made him up or fabricated what he said. otherwise you have proof that steele collected bad intel or did a piss poor job of verifying it, not that he lied.
    SO we are supposed to accept that a professional intelligence gatherer puts together a report for the FBI, that he didn't bother to verify, which had easily shown false information, because well he just didn't know better? I mean cmon. Reporters do a better job of research (well at least they used to). Steele lied in the dossier. But what's really egregious is that the FBI used that dossier as the primary reasoning for a FISA warrant. Knowing it wasn't verified, and knowing full well that some of the information in it was false. Also knowing that Steele leaked info to the media. All of which are big no no's. I guess unless yuo are trying to undercut Donald Trump. Then it's just you know 'looking into allegations'.
    Last edited by blah3; 06-06-2019 at 03:45 PM.





  5. #185
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    This whole "did "Steele lie or did he not know" is irrelevant to what the FBI, DOJ, DNS and MSM did with info they knew was BS.


    Who cares if he lied, what happened after that is the real scandal
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #186

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This whole "did "Steele lie or did he not know" is irrelevant to what the FBI, DOJ, DNS and MSM did with info they knew was BS.


    Who cares if he lied, what happened after that is the real scandal
    Yep.

    JAB is either trolling by ridiculously defending Steele’s “I didn’t know a random blog post was true or false” defense or he’s missing the point altogether...intentionally or unintentionally.

    Steele’s dossier was grade-A bullshit paid for by Hillary to smear her political opponent. Case closed.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-06-2019 at 04:36 PM.





  7. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yep.

    JAB is either trolling by ridiculously defending Steele’s “I didn’t know a random blog post was true or false” defense or he’s missing the point altogether...intentionally or unintentionally.

    Steele’s dossier was grade-A bullshit paid for by Hillary to smear her political opponent. Case closed.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  8. #188

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    FBI wiretap petitions for Trump campaign contained key errors

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...contained-key/





  9. #189

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Just came across this. It's pretty significant. This won't be heard anywhere w/i MSM, so I figured I'd post it here.

    Since Mueller will be testifying next week...it seemed pretty relevant.

    In Mueller's dossier, he claims that the IRA...a Russian troll farm...was the 2nd of "two principal interference operations" by the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. However...a Federal Judge in DC pretty much rebukes this notion and says that Mueller's implied link between IRA and the Russian government was false.

    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...aled-Order.pdf


    This is a pretty significant blow to not only Mueller but to the entire "the Russian government took active measures to interfere in our election" talking point. According to this judge...the IRA is a private entity and Mueller never establishes any connection to it and the Russian government.

    When you realize that the 1st "Russian principal interference operation" is a copy of a report produced by Clinton-funded Crowdstrike which produced zero proof/evidence of Russian government malfeasance...Mueller really has ZERO evidence to connect anyone from the Kremlin to anything related to the 2016 election.

    People who have been paying attention to this collusion nonsense already knew this, but...it's nice to hear a federal judge confirm it.

    This article lays it out pretty well...
    https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-09-2019 at 10:37 AM.





  10. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just came across this. It's pretty significant. This won't be heard anywhere w/i MSM, so I figured I'd post it here.

    Since Mueller will be testifying next week...it seemed pretty relevant.

    In Mueller's dossier, he claims that the IRA...a Russian troll farm...was the 2nd of "two principal interference operations" by the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. However...a Federal Judge in DC pretty much rebukes this notion and says that Mueller's implied link between IRA and the Russian government was false.

    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...aled-Order.pdf


    This is a pretty significant blow to not only Mueller but to the entire "the Russian government took active measures to interfere in our election" talking point. According to this judge...the IRA is a private entity and Mueller never establishes any connection to it and the Russian government.

    When you realize that the 1st "Russian principal interference operation" is a copy of a report produced by Clinton-funded Crowdstrike which produced zero proof/evidence of Russian government malfeasance...Mueller really has ZERO evidence to connect anyone from the Kremlin to anything related to the 2016 election.

    People who have been paying attention to this collusion nonsense already knew this, but...it's nice to hear a federal judge confirm it.

    This article lays it out pretty well...
    https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html
    notin burgerz
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site