Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco has no interest in mentoring Lock

I am sure he can find solace in his bank account if Lock took over mid season...

This should be fun, lol.

Oh look, another Joe Flacco hit piece. Yawn.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    The Rotoworld piece has it but the original PFT article doesn't. That's why I was wondering if it was two different pieces of source material. You usually only post linkable material and add opinions after the fact. Either way, it's a tricky little way of folks mixing quotes and their own feelings to drive the way an article is received. It ultimately doesn't matter since Joe is gone and we only have a few more weeks until there really is something worth talking about.

I can imagine that if he said he would mentor him, the author would have said it was proof that he didn't care anymore and was just collecting a check and wasn't showing starting QB "fire".

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    The Rotoworld piece has it but the original PFT article doesn't. That's why I was wondering if it was two different pieces of source material. You usually only post linkable material and add opinions after the fact. Either way, it's a tricky little way of folks mixing quotes and their own feelings to drive the way an article is received. It ultimately doesn't matter since Joe is gone and we only have a few more weeks until there really is something worth talking about.

I can imagine that if he said he would mentor him, the author would have said it was proof that he didn't care anymore and was just collecting a check and wasn't showing starting QB "fire".
    disagree with the last part. i dont think anyone would say that if flacco was mentoring lock

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    disagree with the last part. i dont think anyone would say that if flacco was mentoring lock
    maybe not you Baldy, but I guarantee there are a few posters here that would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    maybe not you Baldy, but I guarantee there are a few posters here that would say that.
    That would be a ridiculous take. If you really believe in yourself you’d believe that you could help the kid get better and still keep the job.

ask Rodger how much Favre mentored him.... Brady threw a fit when Garropolo got popular in NE and made Belichick trade him away for peanuts... Alphas dont train their potential replacement. If my job hired an intern who could possibly take my job, i sure as shit wouldnt..

Denver has an Offensive Coordinator and a QB coach. Why would they want a one year band aid to be whispering in his ears? He has his own work to do learning the offense. Flacco gave the best possible answer.
    This mentor stuff is silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Find #20 on every play"

We play Flacco Week 3 in Lambeau.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    We play Flacco Week 3 in Lambeau.
    thats an L for sure

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    That would be a ridiculous take. If you really believe in yourself you’d believe that you could help the kid get better and still keep the job.
    This