Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Ayesha Curry Remarks

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I think people are jumping on her and taking her comments out of context. She's talking about the insecurity that many females feel, especially after giving birth to 3 kids. When you're married to one of the biggest stars of the NBA who is fawned over by younger, better looking (in her perception) women of course it will raise that insecurity.
    And apparently caused her to get a bad boob job.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ny/3665130002/

Maybe Steph should hire a dude to flirt with her. I mean for the right price I’ll make your GranMom feel sexy! Lol. I’m sure USMC Charles would take that position. Maybe even Smoove or Shug ( I mean Sooth). Lmao.

I get it though. Put aside the money and nice stuff and I’m sure she has a legit complaint. It’s not Stephs fault ..women wanna feel wanted. Wives of famous men who arnt also famous prob even more so. Everyone wants to feel sexy , and wanted.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Maybe Steph should hire a dude to flirt with her. I mean for the right price I’ll make your GranMom feel sexy! Lol. I’m sure USMC Charles would take that position. Maybe even Smoove or Shug ( I mean Sooth). Lmao.

I get it though. Put aside the money and nice stuff and I’m sure she has a legit complaint. It’s not Stephs fault ..women wanna feel wanted. Wives of famous men who arnt also famous prob even more so. Everyone wants to feel sexy , and wanted.

Lax, I love ya man.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lax, I love ya man.
    Right back at ya Carroll!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yes, exactly (my post below yours says something similar). Plus, the whole "men get better with age," "grey hair looks distinguished on men," etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I actually find older women more attractive. The self confidence, knowing what they ant, lack of games, etc. Especially when she takes care of herself, yet accepts what life has dealt.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I actually find older women more attractive. The self confidence, knowing what they ant, lack of games, etc. Especially when she takes care of herself, yet accepts what life has dealt.

7. Re: Ayesha Curry Remarks

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Who is Ayesha Curry and why do we care?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I feel like you'd do that.
    Only if he actually cried.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ok I'll bite... from a woman's perspective. I think it's normal for women to want some male attention now and then, just to let us know we still "got it." Especially for women who have had kids and maybe are feeling insecure about their changed bodies post-partum. I know it sounds silly, but that's what I took it to mean.

My only problem with this is that you would giving power to people who don't really care about you. And if you give people the power to build up your self confidence, you'll also be giving them the power to tear you down.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I feel like you'd do that.
    It's true though, if I would've said that (I'm married). All the women in my life would've told me to have a seat and stfu lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    She basically said that men don't pay her nearly as much attention as women pay Stephen. I have no feelings about her saying it one way or another.
    It shows she most likely is looking for attention from other men
    (Creative) 6x Ballot Grammy Nominee’s | (Writers) Author’s of The Plea for Righteousness | (Inspirers) Never Lose Hope | (Speakers) Humanitarianism matters | “Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.” – Albert Einstein | https://www.instagram.com/thashadoz