Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    My Andrews jersey came in. The A is messed up but overall I'm fine with it. Colors look fine. For $25, I'm quite pleased.

That from DHGate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    That from DHGate ?

Yep some seller on there lol. Took about 3 weeks to come in which is understandable since it's coming from China. I might try to fix the A but again for $25 it's perfectly fine lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yep some seller on there lol. Took about 3 weeks to come in which is understandable since it's coming from China. I might try to fix the A but again for $25 it's perfectly fine lol.
    Yup. Looks good ( minus the A) lol. We’ve always got nice stuff from them. Colors can be a bit off so we always get Black if possible. They hold up well too My kids wore the shit outa theirs

Just ordered a purple old school Ray Ray and a Red Calvin Ridley jersey for my wife a few weeks ago. Will let y'all know how these primary colored ones turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    Just ordered a purple old school Ray Ray and a Red Calvin Ridley jersey for my wife a few weeks ago. Will let y'all know how these primary colored ones turned out.
    From DHGate? If so I’ve found the Purple looks more like the Vikings Purple than ours. Other than that they look pretty good.

From DHGate? If so I’ve found the Purple looks more like the Vikings Purple than ours. Other than that they look pretty good.

Yea, hopefully I get lucky with something close to out purple lol. If anything, I'll order a black one and just call it a day. Have you ordered any purple ones through them?

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    Yea, hopefully I get lucky with something close to out purple lol. If anything, I'll order a black one and just call it a day. Have you ordered any purple ones through them?
    Yes. My Daughter has a Flacco Purple. It was perfect except the purple is a shade or two lighter than ours. Looks good on a woman but kinda girlie for a guy. Jmho. I don’t have any pics since it’s hers and she doesn’t live with me ( thank god) anymore. Lol.

Yes. My Daughter has a Flacco Purple. It was perfect except the purple is a shade or two lighter than ours. Looks good on a woman but kinda girlie for a guy. Jmho. I don’t have any pics since it’s hers and she doesn’t live with me ( thank god) anymore. Lol.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. If mine looks too girly I'll give it to my wife to wear to games when we're home

Dang, I'm going have to check out that website. You can't beat that price and it looks pretty good.

whats the return policy?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    whats the return policy?
    Um ....for $25 and a month wait though US customs ...I’d just eat it if I didn’t like it. Lol.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Sorry about the bump, but I have a couple of questions about DHgate. Don't have any white jerseys and have been looking forever for a white Justin Tucker. Need to retire the Flacco and show for the Bungals game here in Cincitucky in something new (unlike Bungs fans that still stroll around in Carson Palmer & Corey Dillon jerseys )

Wondering about the sizes. I'm an XL and they say to buy one size higher, but if these sizes are on the small side, should I get an XXXL? Don't want to swim in it.

Also, is this site safe?? Have had issues in the past with some of the Chinese sites.

Thanks!