Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Sorry about the bump, but I have a couple of questions about DHgate. Don't have any white jerseys and have been looking forever for a white Justin Tucker. Need to retire the Flacco and show for the Bungals game here in Cincitucky in something new (unlike Bungs fans that still stroll around in Carson Palmer & Corey Dillon jerseys )

Wondering about the sizes. I'm an XL and they say to buy one size higher, but if these sizes are on the small side, should I get an XXXL? Don't want to swim in it.

Also, is this site safe?? Have had issues in the past with some of the Chinese sites.

Thanks!
    TOW, try this site :

https://www.fiyshop.store/products/b...SABEgLfE_D_BwE

... Bc

Blog Entries

I usually get a size bigger, or two even, every time I order from a Chinese retailer. The sizes are almost always an "Asian" L, XL, etc., which means they are going to run small by American standards. I usually wear a L but got my knockoff jersey in 2XL and it's honestly pretty snug.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I usually get a size bigger, or two even, every time I order from a Chinese retailer. The sizes are almost always an "Asian" L, XL, etc., which means they are going to run small by American standards. I usually wear a L but got my knockoff jersey in 2XL and it's honestly pretty snug.
    I just ordered a Mark Andrews XXXL. Glad I saw this as I cancelled my first order of an XL. I would have been pissed if I had gotten it and it was too small. Better too big than too small.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks for this link. I swear I was on this site a few weeks ago and they didn't have the white Tucker. Would rather order here than China.

Still wondering about size. I'm 6'4", 210 lbs and usually an XL. Thinking XXL????

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I had the opposite problem, bought an L and got what looked like an XXXL, fucking huge it was. So I went for a M, still huge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Thanks for this link. I swear I was on this site a few weeks ago and they didn't have the white Tucker. Would rather order here than China.

Still wondering about size. I'm 6'4", 210 lbs and usually an XL. Thinking XXL????
    If you go Chinese, my advice would be to make sure the site has a size chart. Take a screenshot of it in case the jersey is not as per their chart and that way at least you'll get a refund.

BC, did you actually order from these guys? If so how long did it take to arrive?

7. Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

I get a 404 error from BC’s link???

I’ve been all over DHgate, and one thing I CAN’T find is youth sized jerseys from a reputable seller.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post

I’ve been all over DHgate, and one thing I CAN’T find is youth sized jerseys from a reputable seller.

Youth sizes are tough when it comes to Chinese. When my kids were smaller I got away with an adult small. Youth sizes you may have to go to Kohl’s or JCPennys online store ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered one from DHGate which was recommended by my co-worker. I'll let you know how it turns out.

10. Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Just ordered one from DHGate which was recommended by my co-worker. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    I ordered one for my wife almost a month ago. It came in the mail this past Thursday, just in time too. We live 4 hrs from M&T and I was thinking we wouldnt get it before we came up on Sat.

Here's a pic of it. Definitely some crappy work but what do you expect for $17? We used nail clippers to remove the black thread so it didnt look that bad after that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11. Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

... Bc
    I've actually owned this shirt for a couple years now. Only thing I always wished was that the alternate front-facing logo would have been placed in the middle instead of the primary version, specifically since the two real-life-looking raven illustrations are already displayed flying in both directions via profile views.
    Last edited by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $; 09-16-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post

Try going to the main site: https://www.fiyshop.store
    Then use the menus at the top to get what you want.