Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

1st time starting a thread!

NFL DEADzone time, so why not talk a little Merch so we can get ready to LOOK good for the Raven's Championship run!

In the Ravens inaugural season I bought 2 (authentic) Eric Turner 29 jerseys. Home and Away. I chose to eventually put both of them in a display box- with the jerseys folded in 2- so the TUR- was in White on the HOME Jersey and the- NER was in Purple on the Away jersey. Really glad I chose to do that - it looks cool and preserves the classic evidence of being a LIFER fan!

A few years later I got a black ED REED, followed by a white BOLDIN, then finally in Ray's Hall of Fame year- I got the purple RAY RAY.

I love all of these jerseys, but they are just too long to wear untucked.

This leads me to my question:

I met a Browns fan a few years ago who had a really NICE Browns jersey- not authentic- but the numbers were not ironed on like most cheap shop versions. The length of the jersey was perfect- and I never got the name of the company who made it.

Any ideas or success stories re jerseys out there?
    Recommendations?

Thanks Much!

BONUS Question-

I love the Ravens uniforms and logo- but I still miss the Old Winged B- I know all about the lawsuit, but anyone out there have an opinion on this as well????

Just some fun off season banter!

Re: Looking for the BEST Non-authentic NFL Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Ravenson View Post

NFL DEADzone time, so why not talk a little Merch so we can get ready to LOOK good for the Raven's Championship run!

In the Ravens inaugural season I bought 2 (authentic) Eric Turner 29 jerseys. Home and Away. I chose to eventually put both of them in a display box- with the jerseys folded in 2- so the TUR- was in White on the HOME Jersey and the- NER was in Purple on the Away jersey. Really glad I chose to do that - it looks cool and preserves the classic evidence of being a LIFER fan!

A few years later I got a black ED REED, followed by a white BOLDIN, then finally in Ray's Hall of Fame year- I got the purple RAY RAY.

I met a Browns fan a few years ago who had a really NICE Browns jersey- not authentic- but the numbers were not ironed on like most cheap shop versions. The length of the jersey was perfect- and I never got the name of the company who made it.

Recommendations?

Thanks Much!

BONUS Question-

I love the Ravens uniforms and logo- but I still miss the Old Winged B- I know all about the lawsuit, but anyone out there have an opinion on this as well????

You can use a “Chinese “ website for some really good knock offs. My kids and I have quite a few from them and they are actually nice. Full discloser...I haven’t bought a football jersey from them since the switch to Nike. The old Reebok ones were great.

The site is DHgate.com. Then just search jerseys. They have all the major sports. And their cheap as hell.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Recommendations?

Thanks Much!

BONUS Question-

Most recently, I got a nice looking Flacco jersey in the home black and a classic Jamal Lewis in home purple new on ebay. Neither cost more than 40 dollars. I'm in it to show my fandom and don't really care much whether Chinese nine year olds get my money or the NFL. They each get worn maybe ten or fifteen times a year at most, so even if they're poorly made, they'll last forever or at least until I lose them.

Steer clear of the purple. The knock-offs are really bad at purple. They end up with a weird blueish purple. Most of them look like Giants jerseys.

Here’s a pick of my son’s new Earl Thomas from DHgate. It was $19 with free shipping.

Good feedback- much appreciated!

Lax is that a youth size and price?

one of my issues has been the length. are these listed in numeric sizes or S- M- L etc......

May need to add ET 3 to my list!

Jamauler- good prices.... same questions for you-

G- Rex- thx for the blue purple warning!

thx much

Good feedback- much appreciated!

Lax is that a youth size and price?

one of my issues has been the length. are these listed in numeric sizes or S- M- L etc......

May need to add ET 3 to my list!

Jamauler- good prices.... same questions for you-

G- Rex- thx for the blue purple warning!

thx much
    No. That’s an adult. Lol. My son is 22. The sizes go S-XXXL. He’s 6’-4” and his XXL is just at his waist.

That looks really nice, in my experience though numbers and letters tend to fall off pretty quick on those cheap jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Here’s a pick of my son’s new Earl Thomas from DHgate. It was $19 with free shipping.

The color looks nice, they always f**k up the flag patch. Ends up being yellow and black amoebas.

It's not much more expensive to buy some good patches and have a dry cleaner sew them on. I did that with the Superbowl jerseys I bought, replaced the park and Superbowl logo patches.

Not criticizing just my personal pet peeves that I hate dealing with if I am buying a fake. I still would buy a fake over the NFL prices though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    The color looks nice, they always f**k up the flag patch. Ends up being yellow and black amoebas.

It's not much more expensive to buy some good patches and have a dry cleaner sew them on. I did that with the Superbowl jerseys I bought, replaced the park and Superbowl logo patches.

Not criticizing just my personal pet peeves that I hate dealing with if I am buying a fake. I still would buy a fake over the NFL prices though.
    Yeah the colors in the arm patches are def off. Should be gold and red and these are more yellow. lol. But for $20 my son loves it! I used to buy him them before he was outa high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yeah the colors in the arm patches are def off. Should be gold and red and these are more yellow. lol. But for $20 my son loves it! I used to buy him them before he was outa high school.

Rock that jersey Lax I see you, my man (Denzel Washington voice) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Rock that jersey Lax I see you, my man (Denzel Washington voice) LOL
    Lol. His does look good. I may get me a Black ET3 one. Ferguson would be cool is I can get “Sack Daddy “ on it.