Star wars video games

For anyone who also loved the old Lucas arts star wars games, they're pretty much all on sale at steam until this evening.

I picked up the tie fighter series, jedi knight series and the pc version of shadows of the empire for around 30.

Anyone else a fan of these growing up?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Star wars video games

I was big into the Jedi Knight series. I played the absolute hell out of Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast. Released early spring of '02, right around the time we finally got broadband, I spent much of that summer with this as one of my main games, the multiplayer was a blast to play with a lot of lightsaber and force theatrics, and the campaign was very good as well.

I had Shadows of the Empire for N64. Played it a lot, but never did beat it.

I'm also a big fan of the Knights of the Old Republic games. I just replayed the first one on Xbox One backwards compatibility recently. It's a bit dated, but still perfectly playable and fun today.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

This is my Steam Star Wars games lol

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    This is my Steam Star Wars games lol

Did you have those already or just pick them up? Lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

If you play X-Wing Alliance, go to www.xwaupgrade.com and download the ultimate craft pack. It is a major graphical overhaul for almost every craft in the game (and the rest are still a work in progress).

Jedi Outcast was one of my favorite games. The lightsaber combat system Raven Software built is still unmatched.

Blog Entries

I got them in a bundle a while ago, lol. I am a sucker for PC bundled games. Oh, 10 games for 4.99? Sure! Even if like 90% of it is shit I'll never play. I have over 1,000 PC games between my 2 Steam accounts.

Never played X-Wing Alliance but I'm going to look into that.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

I'm going to have to look and see if Jedi Outcast still has a decent online community. A lot of older PC games surprisingly still have a couple hundred players at any given time.
    back on twitter