55: R2P23 LB MALIK HARRISON OHIO STATE
    60: R2P28 DL MARLON DAVIDSON AUBURN
    92: R3P28 G BEN BREDESON MICHIGAN
    106: R3P42 LB JORDYN BROOKS TEXAS TECH
    129: R4P23 WR QUEZ WATKINS SOUTHERN MISS
    143: R4P37 RB A.J. DILLON BOSTON COLLEGE
    170: R5P24 OT JACK DRISCOLL AUBURN
    225: R7P11 WR AARON FULLER WASHINGTON
    I like the first 5 a lot but I do not know anything about Quez Watkins, Jack Driscoll or Aaron Fuller.

Could you provide some info. about those 3 Wicked?

Blog Entries

Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BirdfaninNebraska View Post
    Who are some of our favorite scat backs?

I would love to add Adrian Killins or JJ Taylor late
    How about this guy?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-...stops-Chargers

Where'd he go? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Kenneth Murray..............................................P. Queen

59.8 - RUN-DEFENSE GRADE............................64.7
    80.6 - COVERAGE GRADE.................................82.0
    68.6 - TACKLING GRADE..................................65.4
    11.4% MISSED TACKLE %................................13.7%

Murray
    1.54s (98th PCTL)
    1 0 - YARD SPLIT
    N/A
    2 0 - YARD SHUTTLE
    4.52s (96th PCTL)
    4 0 - YARD DASH
    N/A
    THREE - CONE DRILL
    38” (91st PCTL)
    VERTICAL JUMP
    1 0 - 09 (97th PCTL)
    BROAD JUMP
    21 reps (51st PCTL)

Queen
    1.51s (99th PCTL)
    1 0 - YARD SPLIT
    N/A
    2 0 - YARD SHUTTLE
    4.5s (97th PCTL)
    4 0 - YARD DASH
    N/A
    THREE - CONE DRILL
    35” (70th PCTL)
    VERTICAL JUMP
    1 0 - 05 (92nd PCTL)
    BROAD JUMP
    18 reps (26th PCTL)
    Other than Murray being a little bit taller and heavier, they're both pretty comparable.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    I like the first 5 a lot but I do not know anything about Quez Watkins, Jack Driscoll or Aaron Fuller.

Could you provide some info. about those 3 Wicked?
    Quez Watkins is kind of under the radar right now. 6'1" 195lbs. So-so route guy. Really nice hands. Impressive speed (4.35 40-yard dash at the combine). I think he could be a stretch-the-field type of receiver. He needs work though.

Jack Driscoll is kind of all over the map...I've seen some mocks have him going in round-1 if there is a run on OT's. I dont think he will go that high. He is a multi-year starter at RT with decent footwork and athleticism. I actually think he isn't all that different from James Hurst. A year in the gym would be good for him. Could end up as a decent interior OL'man.

Aaron Fuller is a WR I really like. He's a solid route guy with good hands. He's not a speedster. I think he has a little bit of Willie Snead in him because he seems pretty tough and fights off press coverage fairly well. He's not a big guy at 5'11" 190lbs or so. Ran a 4.59 at the combine. I also like that he can return kicks and punts.

These three guys seemed like good projects/depth players to me.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Thanks! Some additional names to follow on Draft Day!

Hey, you all see the latest mock draft on CBS Sportsline by RJ White that goes nuts with trades? (I didn't read the entire thread here. Sorry if it has been posted already)

For instance he has the Jags trading their two 1's and #165 to move up to #3, ahead of the Dolphins, to draft Tua.

Of more interest locally, he has the Ravens packaging #28, #55, and #106 in a trade with the 49rs to move up to #13 to grab Jerry Jeudy.

At least ten of you just creamed yourselves.

I can't judge whether low picks in rounds one, two and three are realistic to move up 15 slots.

What's interesting about it is that #55 came from Atlanta in the Hurst deal and #106 is the comp pick for losing Mosley to the Jets. I suspect it would be less painful for people to accept foregoing these "excess" picks in order to make a big move up. Even people who have not already started five threads on the topic. ;)

It would mean that EDC turned Hurst, Mosley and pick #28 into Campell and Jeudy.

I get the appeal of that.

OTOH, there are a ton of WRs in this draft. I would have to imagine who the three players they might instead be able to get with #28 (still a good receiver or LB, no doubt), #55 (a very good offensive lineman?) and #106 are.

I think I might still be included to net three players rather than move up the board. But at lease we're talking specifics now.

7. Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Hey, you all see the latest mock draft on CBS Sportsline by RJ White that goes nuts with trades? (I didn't read the entire thread here. Sorry if it has been posted already)

For instance he has the Jags trading their two 1's and #165 to move up to #3, ahead of the Dolphins, to draft Tua.

Of more interest locally, he has the Ravens packaging #28, #55, and #106 in a trade with the 49rs to move up to #13 to grab Jerry Jeudy.

At least ten of you just creamed yourselves.

I can't judge whether low picks in rounds one, two and three are realistic to move up 15 slots.

What's interesting about it is that #55 came from Atlanta in the Hurst deal and #106 is the comp pick for losing Mosley to the Jets. I suspect it would be less painful for people to accept foregoing these "excess" picks in order to make a big move up. Even people who have not already started five threads on the topic. ;)

It would mean that EDC turned Hurst, Mosley and pick #28 into Campell and Jeudy.

I get the appeal of that.

OTOH, there are a ton of WRs in this draft and I would have to imagine who the three players they could get with #28 (still a good receiver or LB, no doubt), #55 (a very good offensive lineman?) and #106 are. I think I might still be included to net three players.
    I would make that move every single time to acquire Jeudy. Especially knowing what kind of players are going to be there at those picks.

I'd rather have Jeudy instead of Murray/Aiyuk/backup OL.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I would make that move every single time to acquire Jeudy. Especially knowing what kind of players are going to be there at those picks.

I'd rather have Jeudy instead of Murray/Aiyuk/backup OL.
    I'd rather have Mims + Cushenberry + Malik Harrison, than only Jeudy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Sorry, this guy lost me early on.,,
    Do MIA idly sits by while TUA gets stolen from them, and then while on the clock with their choice of QB’s and OT’s chooses Wirfs. But then trades back up 3 picks later for Love? What? If you like a QB enough to trade up to 8 for him you might as well just take him at 5 and make sure you don’t lose him. Way less risky to trade back up after Wirfs or one of the 4 elite Lt’s that all slide way too far in this draft. Makes evaluating the proposed Jeudy trade odd. I think Jeudy would immediately change this offense so I would probably do it , also why SF will just pick him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I'd rather have Mims + Cushenberry + Malik Harrison, than only Jeudy.
    Jimmy, while I'd luv to have LJ8 passing to Jeudy, I would rather have your three picks than him alone... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Sorry, this guy lost me early on.,,
    Do MIA idly sits by while TUA gets stolen from them, and then while on the clock with their choice of QB’s and OT’s chooses Wirfs. But then trades back up 3 picks later for Love? What? If you like a QB enough to trade up to 8 for him you might as well just take him at 5 and make sure you don’t lose him. Way less risky to trade back up after Wirfs or one of the 4 elite Lt’s that all slide way too far in this draft. Makes evaluating the proposed Jeudy trade odd. I think Jeudy would immediately change this offense so I would probably do it , also why SF will just pick him.

Yea the Ravens would never pick a tightend before selecting their franchise qb!

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Yea the Ravens would never pick a tightend before selecting their franchise qb!
    Touché... looks BAD from this angle, doesn’t it...