Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

How about a combo safety/LB running on the hip of a soon-to-be very familiar face?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Watched too much Cedarian Lamb today. I'm not well.
    He'll be playing at age 20 all season.

Move on this cat and complete the transformation to "Oklahoma East"!
    ALL of Lamb, Jeudy, Higgins, Wallace, and Reagor will play the whole season at age 20.

I really wish we'd traded back into the 2nd and picked up a high-ish pick for 2020. Darn good chance Hollywood would still be on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    ALL of Lamb, Jeudy, Higgins, Wallace, and Reagor will play the whole season at age 20.

I really wish we'd traded back into the 2nd and picked up a high-ish pick for 2020. Darn good chance Hollywood would still be on the board.
    No way to know, and only Isabella, and Paris Campbell were similar players at all.
    Based on how the draft played out, I feel Like they targeted Hollywood and were quite certain he would be the pick, somewhere between 22 and 32...I think They had back up plans of course, but I’m quite sure he was plan A.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    How about a combo safety/LB running on the hip of a soon-to-be very familiar face?

Yeah, Isaiah Simmons is a bad man. I woulda been ok with taking him in the first this year.

Jack Anderson, OG, TxTech.
    3rd year. 25 starts.

Frosh AA (ESPN and USA Today) in '17.

B12 2nd team in '18.
    B12 1st teamers? 4th round picks, Drew Samia and Ben Powers.

His feet, balance and technique are on display here on this nasty play from 2018: https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/s...429194243?s=20
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

OG/OLB should 100% be the pick here. I know the majority of us get enamored with the sexy positions but I don’t see them at all taking another WR.

CB could also be a sneaky first rounder depending on what happens with Jimmy and Carr after this year.

Blog Entries

Looking hard at Raekwon Davis and Trevon Diggs out of Bama.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I know we don't necessarily need another ILB, but I really like Clay Johnston out of Baylor. He's a damn good prospect.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I don't like this QB class that much. Not a huge Tua fan. I think jury is still out on Herbert and Fromm. Jalen Hurt never really looked good throwing it. Does that change this year? He looked better in first game.

Ravens really need an edge rusher first and foremost. The Tackle class is not great. Sign Stanley to an extension. The WR class is great but will the Ravens take one if a good one falls to them in the first? I guess it depends on how Boykin looks this year. There should be some good G prospects.

Ravens really need edge rusher and OG. If Yanda's play falls off this year the team could be in dire straits for interior OL.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    I don't like this QB class that much. Not a huge Tua fan. I think jury is still out on Herbert and Fromm. Jalen Hurt never really looked good throwing it. Does that change this year? He looked better in first game.
    I think Jacob Eason might actually be the first QB taken when it’s all said and done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I think Jacob Eason might actually be the first QB taken when it’s all said and done
    I would say pretty confidently that unless something major changes, he'll be behind Tua and Herbert. Probably even behind Jake Fromm

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I would say pretty confidently that unless something major changes, he'll be behind Tua and Herbert. Probably even behind Jake Fromm
    I mean his first full season since his injury certainly seems like an opportunity for things to change. He was a true freshman last time teams got to see him, which obviously makes him a question mark, but if he has a big season he could be a major riser. I know teams are putting less weight on size but Eason is still the most prototypical QB prospect of the group.