Page 37 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast
  1. Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Jalen Reagor is by far my favorite receiver likely to be there at 28. Yes, I'd love the bigger x receiver, but Reagor is a burner and attacks the ball at its highest point. Reminds me of Steve Smith in that sense.

Blog Entries

Question Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

As I mulled my take on our 1st round choice, I've come to think that (all things equal, if that's humanly possible), I'd go Defense. My reasoning is that the Ravens already are strong with RBs and TEs, and I believe Hollywood and Boykin will develop in this their first full off-season after getting battle experience in 2019. The O-line (Ruiz 2nd round @ Center?) can be bolstered later. Of course Free Agency hasn't happened yet, but as of today we have needs @ ILB and on the D-line. Does my opinion here make sense to you? I hope so... Bc

Re: 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    As I mulled my take on our 1st round choice, I've come to think that (all things equal, if that's humanly possible), I'd go Defense. My reasoning is that the Ravens already are strong with RBs and TEs, and I believe Hollywood and Boykin will develop in this their first full off-season after getting battle experience in 2019. The O-line (Ruiz 2nd round @ Center?) can be bolstered later. Of course Free Agency hasn't happened yet, but as of today we have needs @ ILB and on the D-line. Does my opinion here make sense to you? I hope so... Bc
    100% BC. I personally think we try and go defense with the first 3 picks. DLine QB pressure is paramount. And we have Zero now. ILB is huge also. And I’d franchise Judon and still draft an OLB/ edge guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bmorebirds8 View Post
    Jalen Reagor is by far my favorite receiver likely to be there at 28. Yes, I'd love the bigger x receiver, but Reagor is a burner and attacks the ball at its highest point. Reminds me of Steve Smith in that sense.
    I’m on board with reagor if we go WR early. 2 speedsters like raegor and Hollywood would open everything underneath for our TEs

Blog Entries

I'd go pass rusher but I'm not sure that kind of guy will be there at #28. I do see a lot of value at WR and could easily see that being a BPA type of pick. Looking at free agency I see several ILB guys who should hit the market. If we could sign one of them and draft a Anfernee Jennings or a Troy Dye or Jacob Phillips in the mid rounds I think we'd be in good shape at that spot

Quote Originally Posted by Bmorebirds8 View Post
    I agree. He is a big play waiting to happen. Both his YAC ability, and his deep ball ability are elite. Plus, he's pretty much solid all around outside of those attributes. I have him just behind Jeudy & Lamb. I think we'll see him move up draft boards once he blows up the combine. So, I don't know if he will be there when we pick, but I certainly hope so.

I think we trade out of the first to land Gallimore, Queen, Murray, or insert your favorite day 2 wideout here with an early 2nd rounder.

Reagor also returns punts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I think we trade out of the first to land Gallimore, Queen, Murray, or insert your favorite day 2 wideout here with an early 2nd rounder.
    Shrubbsy, my thought is that when the draft gets to the #20 pick or so, DeCosta will determine if (a) we trade up to nab a must-have player, or (b) just choose the BPA @ #28, or (c) trade back as you suggested. Although we pick late in the 1st, EDC is kind of in the cat-bird seat after a 14 win season... Bc

Shrubbsy, my thought is that when the draft gets to the #20 pick or so, DeCosta will determine if (a) we trade up to nab a must-have player, or (b) just choose the BPA @ #28, or (c) trade back as you suggested. Although we pick late in the 1st, EDC is kind of in the cat-bird seat after a 14 win season... Bc
    It all depends on how many first round grades they have on players. If they have over 32 (and depending how players fall) more likely we trade back. If they have under 32 first round grades on players then you may see a trade up or we stay put. This has been the M.O. since 96'

Blog Entries

he's going to pull an Eli and I don't blame him

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Reagor plays so much bigher than his size..cant wait to see combine fornsome of these guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk