Blog Entries

Re: UDFA Thread

Evan Worthington (DB, Colo)
    Juston Christian (WR, Marist)

(reportedly)

Juston Christian is a good pick up

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...-talking-about

Christian participated at the University of Buffalo’s Pro Day, posting numbers that would have stood out at the NFL Scouting Combine. He was timed on a stopwatch at 4.38 seconds in the 40-yard dash, meaning he is likely a low-to-mid 4.4s prospect. His explosiveness was equally as impressive, as he posted a broad jump of 10 feet and 6 inches, as well as a vertical jump of 36 inches. Those marks would be good for the 83rd and 57th percentiles among NFL wide receivers, respectively.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Scott and Lasley are going to have to be on their A game this Summer. Theres a lot of talent being brought in for only a few spots.

Blog Entries

I wonder how safe Chris Moore and Seth Roberts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I wonder how safe Chris Moore and Seth Roberts are.
    I think the ONLY receivers who are safe are Snead, Moore, Hollywood and Boykin. After that its open season

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    I think the ONLY receivers who are safe are Snead, Moore, Hollywood and Boykin. After that its open season
    Yeah, I originally thought Roberts was a lock but after taking two high WR he likely isn't. I do think he has the best chance to make the roster out of the "Bubble" players though, if only because he's a veteran and you know what you'll get out of him. Its much easier to practice squad Lasley or Scott.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    You think they give up on Lasley and Scott that fast? Harbs specifically mentioned them, well not by name, he said dong forget the young guys we already have or something along those lines when asked about all the new toys.

You think they give up on Lasley and Scott that fast? Harbs specifically mentioned them, well not by name, he said dong forget the young guys we already have or something along those lines when asked about all the new toys.
    They'll have all summer and preseason to show if they belong. If they do, I'm sure they'll stick around. If not, well there might be a practice squad spot for one of them.

i dont listen to anything harbs says lol

Blog Entries

Lasley has enough talent to compete for the WR5 or 6 job out right, and there's always injuries that help guys stick around. Other than that, Scott is dead man walking. I've never seen Juston Christian or heard of him until 10 minutes ago and I'd move him 5 spots ahead of Scott. My depth chart would be Brown, Boykin, Snead, Moore, Roberts, Lasley , Adeboeyjo, Christian, 2 corpses, a doughnut, a kicking tee, then Jaleel Scott

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Lasley has enough talent to compete for the WR5 or 6 job out right, and there's always injuries that help guys stick around. Other than that, Scott is dead man walking. I've never seen Juston Christian or heard of him until 10 minutes ago and I'd move him 5 spots ahead of Scott. My depth chart would be Brown, Boykin, Snead, Moore, Roberts, Lasley , Adeboeyjo, Christian, 2 corpses, a doughnut, a kicking tee, then Jaleel Scott
    Lol I don’t know why, but when I listen to scott’s Interview... he sounds like a beta. No dog in him haha. Let’s hope he balls out and prove all of us wrong

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...71991149531138

Great pick up. He'll likely make the team
    This is our next UDFA stud