Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Miles Boykin

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Because at this moment he's more of an athlete than a football player. Fantastic combine stats that so far haven't translated onto the field much. So high ceiling but has a ways to go to get there.

I know some folks will think he immediately starts but he needs to develop some even if he's gonna become a good starter. His release is poor, his separation is poor. He can catch the ball cause his hands are real strong and he can run but he doesn't know how to use his body all that well yet. He's a project.
    Not that he's in the same mold, but Will Fuller also felt a bit raw coming out. Is it a thing with recent ND receivers? Maybe the WR coaching staff isn't that great at getting guys NFL ready.

Culley will earn his money with these dudes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ND quarterback play was meh.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Very good. Check out his game winning catch against LSU
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    wy did he fall end of 3rd?
    with that sparq score i figured somoene would roll the dice end of second early third

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Very good. Check out his game winning catch against LSU
    wy did he fall end of 3rd?
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Because at this moment he's more of an athlete than a football player. Fantastic combine stats that so far haven't translated onto the field much. So high ceiling but has a ways to go to get there.

I know some folks will think he immediately starts but he needs to develop some even if he's gonna become a good starter. His release is poor, his separation is poor. He can catch the ball cause his hands are real strong and he can run but he doesn't know how to use his body all that well yet. He's a project.
    good take thanks

good take thanks
    Reminds a lot of Dorian Green-Beckham sp.?

Has all the measurable you want. Just unsure how he will hold up in the NFL game. Norte Dame doesn’t play the toughest competition in the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Did we really need to trade up for this dude? Ridley and Butler were on the board as well still.
    I think so. Obviously DeCosta wanted him over all the WR who were available, and there were quite a few. Keep in mind the two extra 6th round picks we traded were the result of us moving down in the 1st with the Eagles. We're still on the plus side since we have an extra 4th from that initial trade. Now sleep tight with the knowledge the Ravens have three 4th round picks coming, along with a 5th and 6th... Bc

https://youtu.be/m_YCi1W_cBE

He’s a good kid

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    ND quarterback play was meh.
    Yeah Wimbush is legit awful as a passer. Ian Book is talented and Boykin turned up when he took over but even so Book is pretty young and far from perfect. And that’s never been a prolific passing offense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    In the PFF Road to the Draft video with Boykin he said he's been working with Anquan.

I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I think so. Obviously DeCosta wanted him over all the WR who were available, and there were quite a few. Keep in mind the two extra 6th round picks we traded were the result of us moving down in the 1st with the Eagles. We're still on the plus side since we have an extra 4th from that initial trade. Now sleep tight with the knowledge the Ravens have three 4th round picks coming, along with a 5th and 6th... Bc
    DeCosta clearly took notes on how to move around, get what you want, and throw a little icing on it for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    In the PFF Road to the Draft video with Boykin he said he's been working with Anquan.

I like that.

A great player and man to learn from, this draft has me very excited.

I. Love. This. Pick.

the end