Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Miles Boykin

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I feel this way about Antoine Wessley too. There's a nice youtube break down of his game and how he gets down low and can break to the ball. What happened to cause him to go undrafted? He's a big reason I don't see us keeping both Roberts or Floyd, perhaps neither of them. We have a strong class of rookie WRs.
    People were scared of his speed from the sounds of it. Lance Z loves his game, but thinks he just can't run well enough to become effective.

I get waht he's saying, but the fact that he went undrafted really surprised me.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Smh.... at least the new preseason/off-season rookie receiver darkhorse wasn't a drafted commodity. He's another in the way of Aaron Mellette's, Tommy Streeter's, and Michael Campanaro's around here.
    I will say that Demetrius Williams was a wasted talent. He got saddled with the wrong QB. If he had Flacco throwing to him, I think Demetrius could have been something.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    With Steve Young throwing the ball!
    You left out Travis Kelce and Quick Pitta.

HOWEVER. Sorry to rain on your parade, but Steve Young sucked his first few years as an NFL quarterback. Took him a while to really settle down as an effective player.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    You left out Travis Kelce and Quick Pitta.

HOWEVER. Sorry to rain on your parade, but Steve Young sucked his first few years as an NFL quarterback. Took him a while to really settle down as an effective player.
    Then what about Randall Cunningham?

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Hmm... perfect parallel, then, to Jackson.
    Man, these days, Steve Young would have been cut or traded, and then cast off as a stopgap QB. Those days of QBs taking 3 years to develop are over. If they don't hit by year two, teams are moving on. You think today's Ravens would give Kyle Boller 6 years to prove that he didn't suck?

Man, these days, Steve Young would have been cut or traded, and then cast off as a stopgap QB. Those days of QBs taking 3 years to develop are over. If they don't hit by year two, teams are moving on. You think today's Ravens would give Kyle Boller 6 years to prove that he didn't suck?
    The Bucs drafted Vinny Testaverde first overall and traded Young for scraps because they decided Young was a bust just two years after spending a first round pick on him. So. Not the best example.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    The Bucs drafted Vinny Testaverde first overall and traded Young for scraps because they decided Young was a bust just two years after spending a first round pick on him. So. Not the best example.
    Wow. Honestly didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Based on that, not a good example.

Hollywood is just tiny. Lis franc injuries can be relatively mild to severe. I haven't heard any details. I just trust boykins frame more over time

Edgar Allen breaks down Boykin

Something here for everyone, optimists and pessimists. Edgar finds good stuff and bad stuff.

Blog Entries

^^I watched it earlier.
    I like Edgar’s stuff but gotta day I disagree with a lot of his assessments here.

look at history , HE WAS

Blog Entries

Oh, and by the way, Steve Young WAS TRADED, Thank you very much. Lol.