Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    11,821

    Do tickets decrease?

    Thinking of going to my first Ravens game at Baltimore next season. Whens the best time to buy? Thinking the bungles game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    JOE DIDNT BECOME A GREAT QB.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Stirling, Scotland
    Posts
    417

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Thinking of going to my first Ravens game at Baltimore next season. Whens the best time to buy? Thinking the bungles game.
    Depends on how the team are doing. You can get tickets from the Ravens box office right now for the face value. Havenít checked availability for the Bengals game but there should be a few thousand available now. If the team lights it up, then the resale tickets will go up. If the team tanks youíll be able to get tickets for lower than face value using StubHub/Ticket Exchange. I try to buy from the Ravens box office where possible as theyíre pretty good value anyway - but then Iím coming from afar, so prefer to have tickets locked in ASAP after they go on sale. Hope that helps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #3

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    If I were you I would wait until it gets a week before the game... since this is the 6th game of the season chances are that tickets will be around and going for half price.... also the Bengals are not a big draw since they play here every year and will more then likely not be in contention for the playoffs.... if you buy them now you will pay full price because every year there is hope that we will win every game before this one... I am sure that many people on this forum will have tickets up for sale for this game... and if not I know people who have them up every year and can not sell them for face value... the only game I see being sold for face value or higher this year is the Patriots game... other then that I would wait until the last minute to buy tickets... don’t get caught up in the hype.. wait it out





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    11,821

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    If I were you I would wait until it gets a week before the game... since this is the 6th game of the season chances are that tickets will be around and going for half price.... also the Bengals are not a big draw since they play here every year and will more then likely not be in contention for the playoffs.... if you buy them now you will pay full price because every year there is hope that we will win every game before this one... I am sure that many people on this forum will have tickets up for sale for this game... and if not I know people who have them up every year and can not sell them for face value... the only game I see being sold for face value or higher this year is the Patriots game... other then that I would wait until the last minute to buy tickets... don’t get caught up in the hype.. wait it out
    How would the bungles be out of it by just the 6th game though





  5. #5

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How would the bungles be out of it by just the 6th game though
    Hell, we got people writing US off before we even hit the draft.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #6

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    How many tix would you need, Culex?





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    11,821

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    How many tix would you need, Culex?
    Two, Sir.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,499

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    Adt year they had some crazy southwest promo that seemed like a pretty good deal. I'm wanting to make my first Ravens home game visit as well this year
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    9,003
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Do tickets decrease?

    I got tickets to the 4th and a mile game year before last for 40 bucks a pop. We had great seats, section 111. I wish I had waited because they were going as low as 30 bucks by game time. I dont think it will matter how the team is doing because that was a win and in scenario.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site