Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. NFL Draft Analysis

I’ve been breaking down film on the top 200 prospects heading into the NFL draft each year for the past decade. Finally launched my website this year. I’d love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. Who are you hoping the ravens take in the first round? Offensive line? Wide Receiver? Defensive end to replace the Suggs and Smith losses? Inside linebacker to replace the Mosley loss?

www.zmachinedraftroom.com

Re: NFL Draft Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Zubrowski View Post
    I’ve been breaking down film on the top 200 prospects heading into the NFL draft each year for the past decade. Finally launched my website this year. I’d love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. Who are you hoping the ravens take in the first round? Offensive line? Wide Receiver? Defensive end to replace the Suggs and Smith losses? Inside linebacker to replace the Mosley loss?

www.zmachinedraftroom.com
    Nice work!

Offense, offense, offense. WR, OL, RB in that order

3. Re: NFL Draft Analysis

Thanks for checking it out! honestly if someone like Ferrell or bush fall to 22, I’m ok going defense in that situation. Gotta scoop up top 10 talent that fills a big need as well. Otherwise, take a stud offensive lineman if they’re on the board at 22. If that’s not available, Trade Back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Zubrowski View Post
    Thanks for checking it out! honestly if someone like Ferrell or bush fall to 22, I’m ok going defense in that situation. Gotta scoop up top 10 talent that fills a big need as well. Otherwise, take a stud offensive lineman if they’re on the board at 22. If that’s not available, Trade Back.
    Benny, if Clelin Ferrell fell to us @ #22, and DeCosta drafted him, I'd throw a...

C. F. is my favorite, just as Derwin James was in 2018. Let's not make the same mistake twice... Bc

Nice work! Thanks for sharing. You & I may be the biggest Dalton Risner fans around here.