Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: 6th Annual Pick Six Challenge (2019 Draft)

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    6th Annual Pick Six Challenge Results (correct me if I missed you somehow)

Winners (with 2 correct predictions)

Blovius_Maximus - (Boykin, Ferguson)
    Quoth the Raven - (Boykin, McSorley)

It's obviously tougher than we think, but 13 additional posters did successfully predict one correct Ravens' pick.

At the other end of the spectrum, a special shout out to 2 posters who had three undrafted players in their pick six. Oops.

WrongBaldy (David Sills, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge)
    BcRaven (Ben Benzschawel, Emanuel Hall, TJ Edwards)
    My compliments to B_M and QDR. So with my friend Baldy (I’ll toast to that with bc) :

... Bc

P.S. - are any others surprised none of these three were drafted? :
    Ben Benzschawel, Emanuel Hall, TJ Edwards

Re: 6th Annual Pick Six Challenge (2019 Draft)

I have yet to pick a single player the ravens draft in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Not part of my six, put I want to put a spin on this to add one UDFA player.

Okay, this guy is super under the radar, ironically because he played at Ohio State.

My guy is Demetrius Knox, who had twenty starts at right guard before he went down with a Lisfranc injury in the Michigan game. He couldn't participate at the combine or his pro day.

I discovered him looking at tape of other OSU players-because there is so much debate about Haskins, and because the two receivers are getting a lot of attention. (Haskins is underrated, I believe).

I also wanted to see Michael Jordan, who is built like a tackle but played center. He gets a lot of mention as a G/C type because he was the only true freshman to start for the Buckeyes (my alma mater) other than Orlando Pace.

What I discovered is I'm not interested in Jordan...at all. But I kept looking at the guy to his right, Knox.

He showed great technique. You couldn't cross his face. And when you bull rushed him he got under you, lifted, and locked you out. I watched him bulldoze defenders and execute combo blocks. Super impressed.

I won't pretend to be a scout, but I really felt like he's a guy you could bring in, get him healthy, and develop.
    Knox signed as an UDFA with the Seahawks. Will be keeping an eye out for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My compliments to B_M and QDR. So with my friend Baldy (I’ll toast to that with bc) :

... Bc

P.S. - are any others surprised none of these three were drafted? :
    Ben Benzschawel, Emanuel Hall, TJ Edwards
    Hall surprised me. I watched a PFF post draft recap and they said Hall had off the field concerns.