Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Anyone else think it will end with Jon on the throne since he is the rightful heir, only to have him say "A girl has no name" before the end credits? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Jon snow is still bae

Easily the most hated character had to be Joffrey lol what a great heel

Disagree. Ramsay Bolton was more evil than Joffrey imo. He was also a better heel and a more interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Anyone else think it will end with Jon on the throne since he is the rightful heir, only to have him say "A girl has no name" before the end credits? ;)
    I’m going to steal this and tweet this. If it makes me famous I’m going to say it was Nickh0801’s idea. If it flops miserably, then I’m DEFINITELY going to say it was Nickh0801’s idea.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also think the Bran and Jamie stare down is there to make us think Bran is going to get his revenge finally, but ends up saving Jamie during his trial by revealing to everyone that Jamie killing the Mad King was a heroic act, and not treason. Jamie will be all like, "Dude, I pushed you out of a window and tried to kill you to keep a secret of incest, what gives?" Bran will fill Jamie in on Ceresi's bullshit and Jamie will be the one that kills her.

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I’m going to steal this and tweet this. If it makes me famous I’m going to say it was Nickh0801’s idea. If it flops miserably, then I’m DEFINITELY going to say it was Nickh0801’s idea.

;)

LOL go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post

;)

I mean, Jon already said he didn't want to be King of the North, so now that he has been told his true fate, to be King of the entire 7 Realms, you gotta think he doesn't want that shit either, BUT it's what is needed for the good of the 7 Realms. Arya knows this and has no issues with doing what needs to be done. That's what the weapon blueprints were for and their little talk about Valerian Steel and she's used Needle a time or two is leading to. :)

AAAANNNND I'm most likely totally wrong. lol

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    what is this show about?
    Like the War of the Roses with added tits, oh and a couple of dragons to make it look like Fantasy.

Blog Entries

Bran is the only one that is taking the threat to them seriously it seems. From how he was written in yesterday's episode, I would be surprised if he gives any F about what Jaime did in the immediate future. For a group that knows the wall has fallen and there is very little between them and the dead, they sure did spend a lot of time doing and arguing about trivial shit. Hopefully there is a little more urgency in next Sunday's episode.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    It seems like I am the only one who has zero interest in this.
    I guess you and everyone else who's not posting in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    It seems like I am the only one who has zero interest in this.
    You & me both. I like sci-fi, but I've just never gotten into fantasy sci-fi like this, Lord of the Rings, etc. Give me a good dystopian novel but keep the dragons, ogres and gremlins out of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I mean, Jon already said he didn't want to be King of the North, so now that he has been told his true fate, to be King of the entire 7 Realms, you gotta think he doesn't want that shit either, BUT it's what is needed for the good of the 7 Realms. Arya knows this and has no issues with doing what needs to be done. That's what the weapon blueprints were for and their little talk about Valerian Steel and she's used Needle a time or two is leading to. :)

AAAANNNND I'm most likely totally wrong. lol
    I don't think Arya would want to be on the throne any more than Jon does. If it doesn't end with Jon or Dany on the throne, I think it's going to be Sansa. I don't know what the end of her story arc is, other than something like that, and after all the abuse the character has suffered over the years, I mean she was basically a punching bag for 6 seasons, she needs to have a satisfying conclusion. It's not like she's going to have a glorious death in battle like Jon or Dany or most anyone else could.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

My favorite GOT characters:

"That's not Donovan McNabb."