Page 1 of 98 123 ... LastLast

Game of Thrones Season 8

I know I'm not the only one watching tonight.

22 minutes!
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

I posted this in the movie thread in the off topic section

OK, so who is watching game of thrones tonight? I have Amazon so I have to wait till the episode is over but will be watching tonight. Some bold not bold predictions. Also, this is going to be a dangerous thread to read if your not caught up, enter at your own risk because I'm sure for the next 6 weeks this is what the main topic will be

Jamie kills cercsei. Although how fitting would it be that cercsei dies during child birth to a dwarf

The dead starks (crypt in winter fell) will be risen from the dead by the knight king

The knight king is bran or a stark in the beginning of time

John and Daenerys have a baby but both die and bran sits on the throne until the baby can rule

The Clegane Bowl: hound Vs mountain should/has to happen or I'm burning a building down. I want to say the hound will win but that just seems so obvious so thst makes me think it won't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmccharles; 04-14-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I’m in there with you culex. Been waiting for a long ass time!!

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I posted this in the movie thread in the off topic section

OK, so who is watching game of thrones tonight? I have Amazon so I have to wait till the episode is over but will be watching tonight. Some bold not bold predictions. Also, this is going to be a dangerous thread to read if your not caught up, enter at your own risk because I'm sure for the next 6 weeks this is what the main topic will be

Jamie kills cercsei. Although how fitting would it be that cercsei dies during child birth to a dwarf

The dead starks will be risen from the dead by the knight king

The knight king is bran or a stark in the beginning of time

John and Daenerys have a baby but both die and bran sits on the throne until the baby can rule

The Clegane Bowl: hound Vs mountain should/has to happen or I'm burning a building down. I want to say the hound will win but that just seems so obvious so thst makes me think it won't.

I'm with you on Bran being the night king.

My bold prediction is Tyrion Lannister ends up on the throne

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'm with you on Bran being the night king.

My bold prediction is Tyrion Lannister ends up on the throne
    I love Tyrion, easily my favorite. I don't know who the hell is gonna be on the throne. With John being the right heir, no telling which way things go. Someone is dying to tonight that we love though

Favorites characters through out the show, live or dead in no order: Tyrion, tormund, hound, ramsay, bronn, Arya, jamie

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

John snoww?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    John snoww?????
    Eh. Just got bored with the whole I'm best human ever attitude. I love how loyal he is but just blah for me

I'm hoping there is no issue watching it on my HBO subscription through Amazon after it the live air ends

Last edited by usmccharles; 04-14-2019 at 09:15 PM.

I love Tyrion, easily my favorite. I don't know who the hell is gonna be on the throne. With John being the right heir, no telling which way things go. Someone is dying to tonight that we love though

Favorites characters through out the show, live or dead in no order: Tyrion, tormund, hound, ramsay, bronn, Arya, jamie

Ramsay??

Well I really liked littlefinger.. thought he'd be on the throne at one point.

Eh. Just got bored with the whole I'm best human ever attitude. I love how loyal he is but just blah for me

Jon snow is still bae

Easily the most hated character had to be Joffrey lol what a great heel

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Ramsay??

Well I really liked littlefinger.. thought he'd be on the throne at one point.
    Loved to hate him. Loved how fucked up he was. Are you guys watching it right now?

what is this show about?