Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New unis please

New unis please

Our uniforms are not traditional and outdated. I'm sick of being a garish laughingstock while watching teams like the Chargers and Pats do right (Bucs and Falcons obviously blew it).

What are we clinging to??

Lets go like the University of Washington which, despite uni changes, makes the color scheme look classic.

Re: New unis please

I've always said I would love a matte black helmet, with our all black uniforms and changes the accents on the logo a bit

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I don't think it's happening. You always hear rumors since teams have to apply for changes and there's been no leaks at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wecoxepa View Post
    Our uniforms are not traditional and outdated. I'm sick of being a garish laughingstock while watching teams like the Chargers and Pats do right (Bucs and Falcons obviously blew it).

What are we clinging to??

Lets go like the University of Washington which, despite uni changes, makes the color scheme look classic.
    Yeah, so ugly in 2001 :

again in 2013 :

There are more important things that go on on a football field... Bc

The Raven on the helmet is way too big, but other than that I have no beef with them. They aren’t the best, or the worst. They wear different uniforms throughout the season and I’ve always liked the blacks. Color rush or mustard pants though, no way.

Uhhhh.....no.

Moving on....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

The Ravens got purple paints a couple years ago, that's enough for now.

Who says we're a laughingstock? Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The only change that might be cool would be jeresy using an iridescent fabric, so at one angle it looks black and at another angle it looks purple.

Ravens unis look good!

Seriously, I'd take them over nearly any other "non-traditional" NFL team. Love the Purple & Black w/ Gold Trim. All they need to do is tinker with it from time to time to keep people buying new jerseys.

We're not the Washington Huskies. Keep the black in the color scheme. We're ravens for goodness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    The only change that might be cool would be jeresy using an iridescent fabric, so at one angle it looks black and at another angle it looks purple.
    Holy shit that would be awesome! And it would mimic blackbird feathers too.

We've got a black rooster that shines green in sunlight - he looks freaking cool but he's a giant douchebag.

Blog Entries

I think the Ravens uniform is fantastic and I wouldn't change anything.

A matte helmet would be cool - I think the Vikings have the best helmet in football because of it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52