Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Political views dont hurt NFL players

Re: Political views dont hurt NFL players

So the Root claims a white guy is racist. Well it's a nice change of pace from the last article I read from them that claimed some other white guy was racist.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So the Root claims a white guy is racist.
    Does it say that? I didn't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Seems to Hate Everything Black
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating ...
    I'm surprised to see you say those are synonyms for "racist".

...Seems to Hate Everything Black
    The writer backs those up with examples. Beyonce, Black Panther, Draymond Green, Dwayne Wade.
    (I assume likening him to a parrot-fish is an insult)

The writer backs those up with examples. Beyonce, Black Panther, Draymond Green, Dwayne Wade.
    (I assume likening him to a parrot-fish is an insult)
    And that is everything black? Interesting take.
    ProFootballMock

And that is everything black? Interesting take.
    The reactions he expresses toward "black" things are all negative? All his tweeted reactions to black things are negative? You're splitting hairs. The writer wrote "seems to". So far as I know the impression is not contradicted.

(That's a little disingenuous of me: I have zero intention of scrolling thru Bosa's Twitter feed to see if he's been misrepresented.)

BTW, did you notice the writer links a piece by KVV? A writer we know well. I haven't read that yet, but I'm interested to.

I believe the writer is just pissed because Bosa likes Trump. Actually, I went and read the abstracts of most of his articles and now believe Harriot is just pissed in general.

For this article in particular, four tweets over two years are what Harriot is judging Bosa by? Seriously? Then there's the problem of the tweets not being anti-black. Beyonce's music being trash is a personal opinion, one I happen to share. It's over produced, mass-marketed shit, same with Taylor Swift and the 50 million other hip-hop clones marketed to youths.

Black Panther, on the other hand, I do not agree is the worst movie Marvel ever made. That distinction falls to one of the following; Generation X, any Fantastic Four movie, Ghost Rider 2, The Wolverine, or some others. You will notice that the Blade trilogy starring the African-American actor Wesley Snipes, was not mentioned by Bosa as the worst Marvel movie of all time, and 3 got a bit weird.

Admittedly I had to look up Draymond Green, but did see where Charles Barkley wants to kick his ass. Since Sir Charles will be governor down here eventually, I'll go ahead and agree with him that Green needs an ass kicking.

Saying Dwayne Wade looks like a parrot fish means Bosa hates black people?

It's obvious that Harriot is trying to drive up anger towards Bosa because that's what gets clicks. The fact that there's a *gasp* white guy with political opinions who will be playing in the NFL next year while the superest-mostest-greatestest QB in the history of forever Collin Kaepernick won't is reason enough to be angry, but gosh darn it, other white people who have never met Bosa said somethings too and we should all be outraged!!!

Harriot is the bigot here, and I have more than four tweets in two years to back up my claim.
    ProFootballMock

The Valkenburg piece is more even-handed. Nick seems like the kind of guy we'd all want to draft, a football lifer who works at his craft. Interesting takes on him sitting out of the college season too.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/st...g-return-field
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

It definitely says that

Blog Entries

Can he play? That's all I care about.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Seems to Hate Everything Black
    Don’t you know that if you support the President, you are racist? If you wear a MAGA hat, then you’re not even trying to hide your racism. Unfortunately, That’s where we are now.