Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: The numerous failed attempts to take out President Trump.

you guys got a link to the article about HR Blocks stats? i havent seen those.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    you guys got a link to the article about HR Blocks stats? i havent seen those.
    https://themoneymanifesto.com/2019/0...o-trumps-cuts/

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Did you really though? Or did you actually pay less in taxes during the year than you used to, and then didn't get as big a refund back as you were used to?
    Actually, I was wrong. I was just going off of my refund. After looking at the taxes I paid this year vs. last year, I didn’t get screwed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Actually, I was wrong. I was just going off of my refund. After looking at the taxes I paid this year vs. last year, I didn’t get screwed.
    Fake news? LOL

Not to call you out specifically steelerhater, but your take on this was pretty telling.

You said you wouldn’t vote for Trump next year because “you got screwed.” You then looked into it and realized you were wrong.

Everything minus the “you looked into it part” describes millions of people in this country. Voting decisions are based on lies and bullshit because millions of people don’t care enough or aren’t smart enough to find the truth even though more information is accessible today than ever before.

Anyway, if people simply did the legwork themselves rather than parrot a talking point...the country would be better off.

Enlightenment is a beautiful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Not to call you out specifically steelerhater, but your take on this was pretty telling.

You said you wouldn’t vote for Trump next year because “you got screwed.” You then looked into it and realized you were wrong.

Everything minus the “you looked into it part” describes millions of people in this country. Voting decisions are based on lies and bullshit because millions of people don’t care enough or aren’t smart enough to find the truth even though more information is accessible today than ever before.

Anyway, if people simply did the legwork themselves rather than parrot a talking point...the country would be better off.

Enlightenment is a beautiful thing.
    Yea, we’ll drinking and seeing my refund caused a very hasty reaction.

Yea, we’ll drinking and seeing my refund caused a very hasty reaction.
    Well, hey, at least you went back to verify. Sadly most people don't.