Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The numerous failed attempts to take out President Trump.

Re: The numerous failed attempts to take out President Trump.

VDH is the man.

I’d love to hear anyone dispute anything in that article.

I'm a Democrat because every red state wittles away at the right to organize for workers. Also, trickle down economics is baloney. All that shit in the article is chock full of conspiracy, straw men, and a whole bunch of "them" and "they" that doesn't include me. There is always corrupt games being played on both sides, rooted in the corrupt games of the past. Policy informs my vote.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    I'm a Democrat because every red state wittles away at the right to organize for workers. Also, trickle down economics is baloney. All that shit in the article is chock full of conspiracy, straw men, and a whole bunch of "them" and "they" that doesn't include me. There is always corrupt games being played on both sides, rooted in the corrupt games of the past. Policy informs my vote.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    And the fact that 80% or more of Americans got tax relief under Trump and unemployment numbers are at historic lows across the board means nothing to you?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

5. Re: The numerous failed attempts to take out President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    And the fact that 80% or more of Americans got tax relief under Trump and unemployment numbers are at historic lows across the board means nothing to you?
    Well.....he DID say he was a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well.....he DID say he was a Democrat.
    An excellent point.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I'm a Democrat because every red state wittles away at the right to organize for workers. Also, trickle down economics is baloney. All that shit in the article is chock full of conspiracy, straw men, and a whole bunch of "them" and "they" that doesn't include me. There is always corrupt games being played on both sides, rooted in the corrupt games of the past.
    Ya know, acknowledging that this article is correct doesn't make you a Republican. What VDH outlines in this article isn't really an opinion. Those things happened. You can still be a Democrat and admit reality. Liberals are doing that right now (see Glenn Greenwald...see Dave Rubin...see Alan Dershowitz).

It's possible to agree with Conservatives that the Left and the MSM are doing everything in their power to get rid of Trump for no logical reason other than..."he's a Russian, he's mentally unfit, he's a racist, he's a NAZI, he's mean."

Conspiracy? Straw men? Please shed a little light on what you mean and maybe we can have a discussion. It seems like you're being vague for a reason. Prove me wrong.

Policy informs my vote.
    So, if you are a Democrat, am I to assume you are in favor of open borders? Infanticide? Gender insanity? Raising taxes? Big government? Sanctuary cities?

Enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Tax relief? Everyone I know, including myself got screwed. I’ve been a Trump supporter until I did my taxes. I won’t vote for him in the next election no matter who he’s running against.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Tax relief? Everyone I know, including myself got screwed. I’ve been a Trump supporter until I did my taxes. I won’t vote for him in the next election no matter who he’s running against.
    Did you really though? Or did you actually pay less in taxes during the year than you used to, and then didn't get as big a refund back as you were used to?

How’d you get screwed?

Now that the data is out there...H&R Block said that 80% of the population paid less in taxes in 2018...which resulted in a smaller refund this year unless you adjusted your W4 to offset the difference (why would anyone do that?).

Is that what you mean by “screwed?” If so...would you rather get a smaller paycheck so you can get a bigger refund?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Did you really though? Or did you actually pay less in taxes during the year than you used to, and then didn't get as big a refund back as you were used to?
    That’s something many don’t understand. A refund is just because you overpaid throughout the year. Get less back it’s because you paid less.

Others have asked this, but you do realize you'll get less back in taxes since the government took less of them in the first place, right? Now you might've been one of the "unlucky" 10% whose SALT deductions went from 20k to 10k and that made your taxes raise.
    ProFootballMock