Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast

Thread: DK Metcalf

Re: DK Metcalf

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Yea it takes a strong arm to make your passes wobble like that
    The kid is putting in the work to get better he could easily just go around relying on his natural raw ability but he has the drive to be great, he has that it factor that you can’t teach.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    The kid is putting in the work to get better he could easily just go around relying on his natural raw ability but he has the drive to be great, he has that it factor that you can’t teach.
    I haven't seen the it-factor you speak of in college. Would you elaborate for us?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I haven't seen the it-factor you speak of in college. Would you elaborate for us?
    Teammates seem to gravitate to him, I saw him try to fire guys up in the first Chargers game in LA, just can’t find the video clip of it.

Blog Entries

Andy Dalton tries to fire up his team on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Andy Dalton tries to fire up his team on the sidelines.
    Lamar has this energy about him

Teammates seem to gravitate to him, I saw him try to fire guys up in the first Chargers game in LA, just can’t find the video clip of it.
    Oh you're talking about Lamar, I thought you were talking about DK Metcalf

Trust me I want no part of DK Metcalf the Ravens should not draft him
    He's likely a top 10 pick and falls no lower then 15 so you will have your wish. Kiper has him mocked 12th.

I do recall Joe Hortiz talking about Lamar at the combine working with the QB group and the buzz among the scouts running the drills was that the other QBs gravitated to him and he seemed to be "the alpha." Perhaps that was biased, since they drafted him, but the comment was definitely made.

Oh you're talking about Lamar, I thought you were talking about DK Metcalf
    LOL yeah I was talking about Lamar I meant to clarify that sorry LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He's likely a top 10 pick and falls no lower then 15 so you will have your wish. Kiper has him mocked 12th.
    I have no doubt he will get overdrafted

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I do recall Joe Hortiz talking about Lamar at the combine working with the QB group and the buzz among the scouts running the drills was that the other QBs gravitated to him and he seemed to be "the alpha." Perhaps that was biased, since they drafted him, but the comment was definitely made.
    Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson were without a doubt in my mind, the two best leaders of last year's group.

This year... I know Kyler Murray is getting a lot of love for goin' back-to-back with Baker but... I'm tellin' ya boy Dwayne Haskins got some dawg in him. It's just that he is inexperienced being a red-shirt sophomore with one year starting.

Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson were without a doubt in my mind, the two best leaders of last year's group.

This year... I know Kyler Murray is getting a lot of love for goin' back-to-back with Baker but... I'm tellin' ya boy Dwayne Haskins got some dawg in him. It's just that he is inexperienced being a red-shirt sophomore with one year starting.
    I wasn’t all that enthusiastic about Haskins but the more I read about him and I saw his interview on ESPN’s First Take he’s got the right mindset