Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    he sounds like an idiot. never heard of him
    then...........why post the link?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Chris Cillizza from CNN on the Avenatti arrest...

"Trump may have created the environment in which someone like Avenatti could be taken semi-seriously as a presidential candidate. But Avenatti's fall also proves there is only one Donald Trump out there."

CNN thinkS their viewers are stone cold STUPID.
    To be fair, I think their viewers are stone cold STUPID. You'd have to be an idiot to vote for Democrats.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

It's time to turn the tables like Lindsey Graham said and investigate the real corruption going on in this country starting with Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, McCabe all the way up to the chosen one, Obama, more than likely the mastermind. At least there's solid evidence incrimination some or all of these people and more. Where is the IG's report on the FISA court abuses?

4. Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

Because.....that's what he does.

to show what the NYT is pumping out

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    he sounds like an idiot. never heard of him
    How long does the writer of this article think it should take Barr to conclude no collusion or obstruction if the 2 year investigation doesn’t’ allege any?

Blog Entries

Nolte: Winners and Losers in the Debunked Russia Collusion Hoax

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ollusion-hoax/

Blog Entries

CBS news is now resorting to Cohen. You can’t make this up

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    CBS news is now resorting to Cohen. You can’t make this up
    The credibility of these assholes is dead. March 23, 2019 was the official deceased date of the MSM.

This is intellectual infidelity. All MSM viewers/listeners/readers have been lied to, cheated on, and shit on. It’s sad, but I’m glad that these liars have been exposed. We deserve better. Hopefully the MSM can reform and rebuild. It looks like they’re doing the exact opposite.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...-report-2019-3

Any thoughts on why McConnell would not want the full report released?

I feel like if its not released it just opens up talking points from the MSM regarding "what they are trying to hide". Why even let it happen, get the report out there so MSM doesn't have a chance to spin their lies any longer.

The truth is in the report and McConnell seems to want to hide it for some reason.

Blog Entries

The credibility of these assholes is dead. March 23, 2019 was the official deceased date of the MSM.

This is intellectual infidelity. All MSM viewers/listeners/readers have been lied to, cheated on, and shit on. It’s sad, but I’m glad that these liars have been exposed. We deserve better. Hopefully the MSM can reform and rebuild. It looks like they’re doing the exact opposite.
    It's funny to read reports now of what people were reporting on 1 year ago. So much nonsense and conjecture based off a fake dossier.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/mcco...-report-2019-3

Any thoughts on why McConnell would not want the full report released?

I feel like if its not released it just opens up talking points from the MSM regarding "what they are trying to hide". Why even let it happen, get the report out there so MSM doesn't have a chance to spin their lies any longer.

The truth is in the report and McConnell seems to want to hide it for some reason.
    It's Justice Department policy to only release information about what people did if they are going to charge them. What Comey did with Clinton's emails is exactly what they don't do, release information that makes someone look bad and not charge them (although they should have prosecuted her).

I personally don't care if we ever see the report or not. The fact that over the course of 2 years, NO ONE was ever charged with any type of collusion and Barr quotes the Mueller report saying Trump, no member of his campaign, or ANY American, conspired or colluded with Russia pretty much seals the deal.

That and we know it was all based off a fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign (which we knew all along).