Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 244
  1. #1

    Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Must not be anything much in it since it was delivered on a Friday afternoon at 5:00 That's when things are released that the media wants buried over the weekend. Sorry Dems, but it looks like you may have had your hopes up for 2 plus years over nothing. No more indictments. We'll see.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...ice-department
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 03-22-2019 at 06:01 PM.





  2. #2

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Tucker just brought up a great point...

    What does it tell you about this entire investigation that Jerome Corsi was asked to sign a plea deal which would’ve put him in jail. He refused and was never charged with anything when it was all said and done.





  3. #3

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Tucker just brought up a great point...

    What does it tell you about this entire investigation that Jerome Corsi was asked to sign a plea deal which would’ve put him in jail. He refused and was never charged with anything when it was all said and done.
    They should have all pleaded the 5th like Lois Lerner did in the IRS scandal.





  4. #4

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Historically speaking, this entire charade is one of the biggest political embarrassments in US history.

    The entire media propaganda machine has been completely exposed and sadly, there won’t be any accountability whatsoever.

    2+ years...these assholes were deliberately lying to everyone...every single day, and the sheep nodded in approval.

    Total embarrassment.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    12,869

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Historically speaking, this entire charade is one of the biggest political embarrassments in US history.

    The entire media propaganda machine has been completely exposed and sadly, there won’t be any accountability whatsoever.

    2+ years...these assholes were deliberately lying to everyone...every single day, and the sheep nodded in approval.

    Total embarrassment.
    Watching March Madness last night they interrupted with a CBS new break to say the investigation was over and no new indictments. BUT what they did next is what they’ll do for the next two years talk about all the indictments that can from this, and they’ll also do what they did last night - not mention none of them had ANYTHING to do “Russia Collusion”.

    How anyone doesn’t see the obvious bias and total sham the “media” is after covering up how a current presidential administration used its justice department to investigate a opposing political party using a report paid for from a rival candidate for OVER 2 years... is... mind blowing.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #6

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Watching March Madness last night they interrupted with a CBS new break to say the investigation was over and no new indictments. BUT what they did next is what they’ll do for the next two years talk about all the indictments that can from this, and they’ll also do what they did last night - not mention none of them had ANYTHING to do “Russia Collusion”.

    How anyone doesn’t see the obvious bias and total sham the “media” is after covering up how a current presidential administration used its justice department to investigate a opposing political party using a report paid for from a rival candidate for OVER 2 years... is... mind blowing.
    The indictments are related to social media ads bought by Russians that no one in America had anything to do with. THAT is the supposed “interference” and similar tactics have been enacted by China and Russia for years.

    With ZERO proof...sheep will believe that’s why people in WI, NC, FL, and PA voted for economic prosperity over a career politician like HRC.

    There has to be a stronger word than STUPID to describe these people.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 03-23-2019 at 10:05 AM.





  7. #7

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Watching March Madness last night they interrupted with a CBS new break to say the investigation was over and no new indictments. BUT what they did next is what they’ll do for the next two years talk about all the indictments that can from this, and they’ll also do what they did last night - not mention none of them had ANYTHING to do “Russia Collusion”.

    How anyone doesn’t see the obvious bias and total sham the “media” is after covering up how a current presidential administration used its justice department to investigate a opposing political party using a report paid for from a rival candidate for OVER 2 years... is... mind blowing.
    I saw the same "breaking" news report and it was so obvious how they were trying to mislead everyone with their report. The MSM is so predictable that only the brain dead can't see what is going on in this country.





  8. #8

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Florida Republican congressman compares Mueller report to Jussie Smollett's claims

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...r-jussie-smol/





  9. #9

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What does it tell you about this entire investigation that Jerome Corsi was asked to sign a plea deal which would’ve put him in jail. He refused and was never charged with anything when it was all said and done.
    Just to reiterate this point...

    Mueller wanted Corsi to admit to something that wasn’t a crime but would’ve compromised his liberty.

    Why? What would be the point?

    Think about that. Why would he try to jail Corsi for NOT committing a crime?

    IMO, this proves that this investigation was all bullshit. It was all for optics to give the DNC propaganda machine (MSM) more fodder to smear POTUS.





  10. #10

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    CLEARED!!!!!!!!!!





  11. #11

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    We still “don’t know.”

    In all seriousness, one thing screeching liberals will never accept is that conservative media outlets did some of the best reporting and analysis on Trump/Russia because the rest of the media was consumed by conspiratorial lunacy and petty Trump hatred.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 03-24-2019 at 06:31 PM.





  12. #12

    Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

    Glenn Greenwald on Twitter is absolutely epic the last 2 days.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site