Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Mueller report released to the Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol.

Any Collusion Truthers in the press and anywhere else who are running with breathless headlines about how a "voicemail" to Flynn may have been "obstruction"...you're just revealing that you haven't bothered to read the Mueller report. It's already in there, and it isn't.

Baaaaaaaah

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Lol.

Any Collusion Truthers in the press and anywhere else who are running with breathless headlines about how a "voicemail" to Flynn may have been "obstruction"...you're just revealing that you haven't bothered to read the Mueller report. It's already in there, and it isn't.

Baaaaaaaah
    How many nothing burgees have we seen in this thread that have turned out to be exactly that.

Lol.

Baaaaaaaah
    Wow, you can really see how the media have gotten people into a tizzy if you scroll through all the comments after that tweet.

Lol.

Baaaaaaaah
    Democrats are consistently the most ignorant people on the planet.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Donald J. Trump: It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

Donald J. Trump: It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?
    ah hem (clears throat)...

nice post Baldy

First time I've ever said that. Feels weird.

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." - Robert Mueller

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." - Robert Mueller

Yes, because “I don’t have solid proof that he DIDN’T do anything” is how the justice system works.

Or alternatively, "if we had evidence that the President DID commit a crime...we would have said so."

Baaaaaaaaaaaah

Make no mistake about it. Mueller made a statement w/no questions to be asked because he’ll never testify in front of Congress with Republicans asking him questions.

Blog Entries

Yes, because “I don’t have solid proof that he DIDN’T do anything” is how the justice system works.

Or alternatively, "if we had evidence that the President DID commit a crime...we would have said so."

Baaaaaaaaaaaah

Make no mistake about it. Mueller made a statement w/no questions to be asked because he’ll never testify in front of Congress with Republicans asking him questions.
    An absolutely pathetic and terrible way to go out for someone who has spent their career in law enforcement.

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 22m22 minutes agoMore

Special counsel Robert Mueller said he believed he was constitutionally barred from charging President Trump with a crime but emphasized that his report did not exonerate the president.

what a useless investigation, at least they got the money back from manafort LOL