Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens resign RG3

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    We're that team.

The RGIII team.

The running QB team.
    Its crazy, just a few years ago we all laughed at the browns for having rg3 on their team. Now suddenly he's the best backup we could have possibly signed and everyones excited.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe that means the Ravens win the award for most Heisman Trophy winners on one team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    Its crazy, just a few years ago we all laughed at the browns for having rg3 on their team. Now suddenly he's the best backup we could have possibly signed and everyones excited.

Yup. And the reality is tha5 RGIII is still that same fragile QB who sucked with the Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    he already knows the terminology...
    If Roman was telling the truth about his offseason activities, it's very possible that NO ONE knows the terminology yet. Could all be different this year.

Guy did come in and did everything asked with a terrific attitude and I think he could win games as a backup for us in our system which plays to his strengths. He didn't fare well with the Browns, that's true GOTA, but it was the Browns of that year, so........

I don’t think anyone would’ve laughed at the Browns for having him as a backup

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Yup. And the reality is tha5 RGIII is still that same fragile QB who sucked with the Browns
    You know you’re being weird about this right?

This is not really anything to get excited about. Just draft a good backup like the big ballers of the NFL do. (Saints, pats)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    RG3 the QB I think is terrible, but like 80% of the backup QBs in the league are legitimately terrible, so it's nothing unique to the Ravens.

I do like RG3 the mentor to Jackson. That's a big positive of having him here.
    heh - yeah doing an accurate ranking of backup QBs in the NFL is a challenging exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    This is not really anything to get excited about. Just draft a good backup like the big ballers of the NFL do. (Saints, pats)
    You are aware that the Saints resigned Teddy Bridgewater for 1 yr 7.25 mil and the Patriots back-up is Brian Hoyer right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    You know you’re being weird about this right?
    RGIII is one of my most hated players in the NFL. If I feel that way why would I want him on my favorite team?

The last 2 years he started he was sacked over 13% of the time. This was for 2 different teams too. To put that in perspective Drew Brees gets sacked under 4%. Kirk Cousins who played behind the same line in Washington, 5%. Blaine Gabbart who is notoriously indecisive 8%. RGIII can’t read defenses. He either throws the ball up for some horrible interceptions or eats it and gets sacked. His TD% was 1.9 and 1.4 in those 2 years as well so there is no good to go with the bad. This is a terrible QB and I hope he never sees the field.

They signed him as a starter I thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk