Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: 2019 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Info + Team Selection

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    I can take the Seahawks.

How many rounds are you aiming for on this one? I will do my best with mid-round or later picks, but I'm not really going to be familiar with the players at that point. Those picks would be based off of player rankings that I can find vs team needs.
    we did 4 rounds last year. Probably the same again. I'd be willing to go thru 5 rounds if others wanted and if it moves along well.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: 2019 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Info + Team Selection

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    we did 4 rounds last year. Probably the same again. I'd be willing to go thru 5 rounds if others wanted and if it moves along well.
    Couple of weeks ago I met old friends at Jack Doyle's Pub (35th street in NYC) and we easily went 4 or 5 rounds. Who's keeping count? ... Bc

2019 RSR Mock Draft Spreadsheet Info:

Alright Ravens fans.... I'm giving you a link below to a google docs spreadsheet we use for mock drafts. This should add a little bit of modern features to this mock draft. Traded picks among NFL teams to date are represented. Check it out.

You can not make edits... but you can sort columns and change tabs at will. I will make edits as needed. Send me a PM if you see one needed.

Navigate through the spreadsheet via the tabs at the bottom:

Draft tab: this is the main tab that shows you all the picks for all the rounds in one page. You can quickly see who's OTC and how far away you are from your next pick.

GM Lineup tab: This is what attaches your team and selections to you on the main draft page. Remind me to change these if there are any changes in GMs.

All Players tab: List of draft prospects with averaged rankings from multiple sources. The rankings are several weeks old so they are NOT up to date. Also they are entirely subjective so use them at your own risk. I think some of them are absurd actually. Use the rankings with caution. I do not have the time to update the rankings and there have probably been changes

Available Player Tab: Very helpful tab.This page gives you a quick look at who is still available. If you see a number next to the player, then he has been selected already and I just haven't gotten around to filtering him off the page.

Team-by-team: (currently not on spread sheet... will be added after a couple of rounds) shows a team's entire draft.

Positional rankings tabs: self explanatory. Rankings from several allegedly "reputable" draft sites. You can sort by source if you like. Again, these may not up-to-date. Besides, its pretty subjective stuff anyway.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to mock draft spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Il do the skins! Someone else can take a crack at AZ's #1 pick LOL

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: 2019 RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Info + Team Selection

2019 RSR Mock Draft Spreadsheet Info:

Alright Ravens fans.... I'm giving you a link below to a google docs spreadsheet we use for mock drafts. This should add a little bit of modern features to this mock draft. Traded picks among NFL teams to date are represented. Check it out.

You can not make edits... but you can sort columns and change tabs at will. I will make edits as needed. Send me a PM if you see one needed.

Navigate through the spreadsheet via the tabs at the bottom:

Draft tab: this is the main tab that shows you all the picks for all the rounds in one page. You can quickly see who's OTC and how far away you are from your next pick.

GM Lineup tab: This is what attaches your team and selections to you on the main draft page. Remind me to change these if there are any changes in GMs.

All Players tab: List of draft prospects with averaged rankings from multiple sources. The rankings are several weeks old so they are NOT up to date. Also they are entirely subjective so use them at your own risk. I think some of them are absurd actually. Use the rankings with caution. I do not have the time to update the rankings and there have probably been changes

Available Player Tab: Very helpful tab.This page gives you a quick look at who is still available. If you see a number next to the player, then he has been selected already and I just haven't gotten around to filtering him off the page.

Team-by-team: (currently not on spread sheet... will be added after a couple of rounds) shows a team's entire draft.

Positional rankings tabs: self explanatory. Rankings from several allegedly "reputable" draft sites. You can sort by source if you like. Again, these may not up-to-date. Besides, its pretty subjective stuff anyway.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to mock draft spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Dcat, if you did the spreadsheet last year, I was so very impressed. It really was a great tool for us amateur GMs. Thank you so much for doing it again ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Dcat, if you did the spreadsheet last year, I was so very impressed. It really was a great tool for us amateur GMs. Thank you so much for doing it again ... Bc
    I second that Dcat, really appreciate your work.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    Il do the skins! Someone else can take a crack at AZ's #1 pick LOL
    I’ll take Arizona please. The pressure of the #1 overall doesn’t phase me at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

you gonna do one like oyu did last year closer to draft, that was great!@!!

Bruh put me in the OP under Giants please I've been asking for this for a week now lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Bruh put me in the OP under Giants please I've been asking for this for a week now lol
    Who are you, Carl?

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    New phone, who dis?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Can I have the Bengals or 49ers or Patriots?