Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Browns open up as the favorites in the AFC North now

When has a team gone hog wild in free agency and won it all? Remind me how many Super Bowls OBJ won with the Giants?

Do I think the Browns will be tougher, sure will. Will the Steelers be weaker? AB(solutley). Ju-Ju will not replicate that production and you will see a marked decline in that offense. Bengals are the Bengals, I believe without Marvin's Kryptonite and Joe Flacco's worst team to play against, they won't put up much of a fight.

As far as the Ravens? I did not like losing Suggs, but he made a family decision over a football decision. He got 7 million to play in his backyard, I can't fault the guy for ending it his way. Z Smith? GB way overpaid. If we draft right, we need Oline, WR, then edge in that order.

Why? I am believing they are keeping Jimmy Smith, with the addition of Earl Thomas, the secondary arguably is the best in the NFL. What this means is coverage sacks, I believe the offseason and draft they will make up for the loss of Mosley who was grossly overpaid seeing how much trouble he had in passing downs.

Hopefully a good draft, maybe a smart signing of a cut vet, and a full offseason and some seasoning of Lamar, we could have a decent offense still. Mean defense and ball control does what? Keeps OBJ off the field as well as other threats. I feel good being the underdogs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    A delusional Browns fan and his betting money are soon parted.
    Browns fan, "Oh I can't see John Elway beating us three times in the AFCC game. I'm putting the butter-and-egg money down on it. My wife won't mind as long as I win. If I don't she will go back to that awful place they call Ohio. Wait a minute!Isn't Cleveland in Ohio?"

... bc

Kinda crazy to think the reigning AFCN champs are coming in as the third favorite. Browns made some nice moves, but they are still the Browns. They still need to learn how to win. Also, the Steelers weren't very good last season, and they just lost their best player. To be behind both of those teams is pretty disrespectful. That said, when have fans around the league ever given Baltimore any respect? We're the damn Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL lol.

1-Ravens
    2-Browns
    3-Steelers
    4-Bengals
    Book it!

Plenty of good reason to have the Browns open up as favorites, starting with them having the best roster.

We'll see of course but, I foresee another season of wild card chances for Baltimore. Hell will freeze, pigs will fly, and all that pent up frustration by Browns fans will unleash an unpleasant beast upon us.

Blog Entries

Darlings of March

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Freddy Kitchen?
    Nah

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    A delusional Browns fan and his betting money are soon parted.
    Delusion is expecting that Lamar Jackson can be a successful quarterback in the NFL. Lamar's novelty has run his course. Teams will stack the box on every down and dare Lamar to beat them with his arm - and that ain't gonna happen.

So the Vegas betting line should be on who's going to play quarterback in Baltimore after the bye!

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    Delusion is expecting that Lamar Jackson can be a successful quarterback in the NFL. Lamar's novelty has run his course. Teams will stack the box on every down and dare Lamar to beat them with his arm - and that ain't gonna happen.

So the Vegas betting line should be on who's going to play quarterback in Baltimore after the bye!
    How the afc west gonna shake out.

Im guessing the broncos are dead last at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    How the afc west gonna shake out.

Im guessing the broncos are dead last at this point.
    For me a lot of that depends on Tyreek Hill

I don't think theres any question that the Browns have the best Roster. Especially in the 2nd half once Kareem Hunt becomes available, their offense will be tough to stop. But they've got a lot of young players and an unproven coaching staff so I think the potential is there but not sure if they can live up to it.

Hopefully they crash and burn like the eagles "dream team" did that one year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk