Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Browns open up as the favorites in the AFC North now

Man there is a lot of EGOs and TALENT on this team, if they can harness a team out of these egos the browns will be good.

Lot of talent on the Browns but no depth. Will see how they fair once injuries start to pile up as they always do. I see them as a second place finish in a tie with another team. This division is fluid, except the Bengals who are just bad. Depending on injuries any of three teams could win it. But I don’t really expect etc the Browns to win 9-10 games. They will not sneak up in teams this year and a lot of close games will go against them. Regression towards the mean is the term.

Blog Entries

To be fair, I think that quite a few of us believed that the Giants did exactly what Beckham Jr. accused them of doing. Furthermore, GM Dave Gettleman has a reputation with being that way.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Lot of talent on the Browns but no depth. Will see how they fair once injuries start to pile up as they always do. I see them as a second place finish in a tie with another team. This division is fluid, except the Bengals who are just bad. Depending on injuries any of three teams could win it. But I don’t really expect etc the Browns to win 9-10 games. They will not sneak up in teams this year and a lot of close games will go against them. Regression towards the mean is the term.
    They're admirably deep on defense. Among the reserves you'll find Anthony Zettel, Trevon Coley, Carl Davis, Chris Smith, TJ Carrie and Eric Murray. Not to mention four defensive rookies that will make the team (Greedy Williams, Stone Takitaki, Sheldrick Redwine and Mack Wilson).

The depth on offense has taken a hit. Losing Duke Johnson may hurt. Antonio Callaway is suspended and he is a field-stretcher. Odell Beckham is already dinged up. The tackles are bad and if they lose Joel Bitonio or JC Tretter their entire OL will be suspect. Baker Mayfield has some fancy tools to work with but it is not a top-tier offense around him.

Blog Entries

The Browns need this guy back on the field :

OR in their FO... Bc

Afcn full of good but not great teams. 3/4 should contend for playoffs but I don't think any should be serious sb threats. Likely to see a bunch of 9-7 and 8-8 records

They remind me of Jax from 2 years ago. A shitload of high draft picks over several years has netted them some blue-chip talent and a somewhat competent GM has brought in some key additions in FA - finally. But they are built to rise quickly and they better cash their chips in before injuries/egos/contracts make us forget this golden era of Browns football. I'd bet good money that they implode pretty quickly. I don't see them as being built for the long haul or ready to trade blows year in and year out with the Ravens and Steelers. Could be because I've never seen it so maybe I'm just skeptical.

They sure talk a significant amount for a team that hasn't won jack shit... as RWT stated, I'm hoping for an implosion this season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Afcn full of good but not great teams. 3/4 should contend for playoffs but I don't think any should be serious sb threats. Likely to see a bunch of 9-7 and 8-8 records
    If Lamar can fine tune his game & limit mistakes, the defense duplicate's last year's success the Raven's will be a top contender in the AFC. This team appears to have some serious swag to it, hopefully it will all come together.

This town needs a big shot in the arm, God willing the Raven's will be the medicine, if only temporarily!!

Until the Clowns can shake the stink off of they will continue to be the punching bag of the division.

Smarter than most Sports Columnists
    Smarter than every Bengals fan
    Craps poop better looking than any Browns fan
    Less inbred than any Steelers fan

Quote Originally Posted by Greg's Dog View Post
    Until the Clowns can shake the stink off of they will continue to be the punching bag of the division.

Wow, Will Hill and Urban for the win.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Wow, Will Hill and Urban for the win.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Will “The Thrill” Hill!!!

We thought he was the second coming lol.