Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Humphrey Gives 29 to Thomas - No Charge

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy5220 View Post
    This dude has quickly become my favorite current raven. Seems like a humble, team oriented guy and i think he's gonna have an absolute breakout season
    Now if only that JAG Canady give up that 26, he’ll be my next jersey

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Humphrey Gives 29 to Thomas - No Charge

It's not coming through correctly but Jefferson is roasting Humphrey over giving up that number...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's not coming through correctly but Jefferson is roasting Humphrey over giving up that number...
    And Weddle lol apparently Humphrey set a price and was swearing he would stick to it but eventually just gave the number up. They’re acting like ET punked him out of his number.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    And Weddle lol apparently Humphrey set a price and was swearing he would stick to it but eventually just gave the number up. They’re acting like ET punked him out of his number.
    Queue the Humphrey isn’t alpha discussion talk noooooowww

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Humphrey is my favorite current Raven! He just seems like such a good, down to earth dude with a great sense of humor and doesn't take himself seriously. I hope he joins Ray, Ed, and Joe as all-time great mononym Ravens in the future. Just Marlon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    But some thought he was arrogant/difficult for not wanting to talk about being the team MVP or something last year.

This isn't directed at you but some on this board have players go from sugar to shit and back in two seconds.
    It's no wonder that former players that I've talked to hate some 'fans' so much.

BTW is anyone going to the fanaversary today for 105.7?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    But some thought he was arrogant/difficult for not wanting to talk about being the team MVP or something last year.

This isn't directed at you but some on this board have players go from sugar to shit and back in two seconds.
    It's no wonder that former players that I've talked to hate some 'fans' so much.

People thought that? Yeesh...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was going to post and see if anyone else was going. We got tickets from a client. I’d love to know who is going to be there from a sports celeb perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

There was a thread on it at the end of last year and the ass hat Jerry Coleman had some negative comments on it but what else is new.

Hump is a good dude and potentially great player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Yeah, I was going to post and see if anyone else was going. We got tickets from a client. I’d love to know who is going to be there from a sports celeb perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’ll be there.

There was a thread on it at the end of last year and the ass hat Jerry Coleman had some negative comments on it but what else is new.

Hump is a good dude and potentially great player.

Smh yeah I like what I see from him!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Seriously lol... I’d love to see the mental gymnastics necessary to construe someone saying they haven’t earned anything yet and don’t want to be put ahead of the team as arrogant

Personally I never once said anything negative about him. I interpreted that last year as humility, no arrogance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk