Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: OT - Tyreek Hill

If he did it, I hope he goes to prison for child abuse.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

[QUOTE= you are guilty until proven innocent as far as I’m concerned.[/QUOTE]

That is not a healthy outlook.

But you do you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    That is not a healthy outlook.

But you do you.
    The Excellector has been around some bad people in a way that very few of us have. If it was anyone else making the comment I'd agree with you but he's seen things that the rest of us haven't

I dont know how this story cannot be true. The guy already had domestic violence issues before. If a child has a broken arm he should be banned from the league and not allowed to play any longer. Just a truly disgusting piece of trash. Anyone who abuses a child like that should be behind bars for the rest of their life.

If the chiefs keep this piece of shit I will never root for that team again not even against Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

And yet , if he is released by the Chiefs, Our incredible intelligent QB wants him to be a Raven, good call Lamarr, its been a good week for you, cant wait to see what next week brings
    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I dont know how this story cannot be true. The guy already had domestic violence issues before. If a child has a broken arm he should be banned from the league and not allowed to play any longer. Just a truly disgusting piece of trash. Anyone who abuses a child like that should be behind bars for the rest of their life.

If the chiefs keep this piece of shit I will never root for that team again not even against Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Dude has a history of Choking his pregnant girlfriend at the time. Id be shocked if this isnt true.
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

His name still isn't on any of the police reports. And he is in negotiation to be the highest paid WR ever - did he just screw that up?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    And yet , if he is released by the Chiefs, Our incredible intelligent QB wants him to be a Raven, good call Lamarr, its been a good week for you, cant wait to see what next week brings
    He's a kid, for all intents and purposes. I guarantee he wasn't looking at the optics of the situation from a business stance.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He's a kid, for all intents and purposes. I guarantee he wasn't looking at the optics of the situation from a business stance.
    for all those saying LJ was recruiting Hill, all I saw was where he commented "let's go Ravens". Is that what is being referred to here? that's nothing

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

“Incredible intelligent QB”

How ironic.

I did not see this. Where and what did Lamar say on Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I did not see this. Where and what did Lamar say on Hill?
    He said “Let’s go Ravens” under a post talking about Tyreek Hill. Don’t get too excited