Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar Jackson is not a miracle worker

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Tony Lombardi intimated that Lamar was not a DeCosta Pick. Someone else intimated that Lamar was a Bisciotti Pick, but that someone was Jason La Canfora.
    Well, that settles that. We know La Canfora is truly plugged-in and on top of everything Ravens.

Where did Lombardi say that? It seems contrary to the story DeCosta & Oz told at the 1st-rd presser last year, about huddling to decide whether to pull the trigger on Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    He wouldn't be WR 3/4 though. I don't hate on Harbs like some, but he does have some tendencies that I don't love, and Harbs would give Jordy more snaps than any other WR on the team no matter who we draft, and whether or not any or all of Moore Lasley or Scott flash

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Well, that settles that. We know La Canfora is truly plugged-in and on top of everything Ravens.

Where did Lombardi say that? It seems contrary to the story DeCosta & Oz told at the 1st-rd presser last year, about huddling to decide whether to pull the trigger on Lamar.
    Of Course Ozzie & Eric wouldn't lie about anything. Ask Ryan Grant and his so called failed physical how he feels about that?

I remember reading the post by by TL too somewhere just cant recall the thread. Jackson was Ozzie get and STeve B seemed to be pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Of Course Ozzie & Eric wouldn't lie about anything. Ask Ryan Grant and his so called failed physical how he feels about that?

I remember reading the post by by TL too somewhere just cant recall the thread. Jackson was Ozzie get and STeve B seemed to be pushing it.
    lol u asking Jim NOT to believe something ravens PR or harbs said? LMAO

jordy would be our #1 lol
    Burn it down

This offense is such a mess. We have no WR other then Snead. We ran the ball 60-70 percent of the time and we have one of the worst olines in the NFL.

Talk is cheap. Saying the Oline is a problem like Harbaugh/Decosta did is meaningless it's empty noise. They had an opportunity to do something about it and didn't

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

I mean he had the worst season of his career and looked notably slower... you know like he was recovering from an ankle issue or something

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Tony Lombardi intimated that Lamar was not a DeCosta Pick. Someone else intimated that Lamar was a Bisciotti Pick, but that someone was Jason La Canfora.
    Does that mean that Flacco was a Bisciotti trade?

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    This offense is such a mess. We have no WR other then Snead. We ran the ball 60-70 percent of the time and we have one of the worst olines in the NFL.

Talk is cheap. Saying the Oline is a problem like Harbaugh/Decosta did is meaningless it's empty noise. They had an opportunity to do something about it and didn't
    there will be guys that will get cut after the draft

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

Yeah it's a shame the offseason is over already and we didn't even draft anybody or sign any more free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Soooo, you think during ozzies’ last draft he took a QB in the first round without Decosta being heavily involved in the decision knowing he’s taking over the next year? Cmon, we are smarter than that.
    I was asking a question. Do I think that it was all Oz and no DeCosta? Not one bit. But it’s not like we gave up the future to take the pick. DeCosta maybe said ok let’s go for it but wasn’t a huge fan of the pick. He also may have watched and seen the way some do and thought there’s no potential as a legit QB in the NFL.
    If a QB falls to the mid round that they have valued higher than most than why not take him, if he’s the best player available?
    You act like I’m saying they are ready to jump up to number 1 in the draft to get their guy. As the roster currently stands there is a need for a back up QB so them taking one isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk