Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin White

Kevin White

Do y’all remember him? His college tape was AMAZING but it never worked out in the CHI for him. Depending on how much he wants/how his Medicals check out, he might be a good addition here. He’s got the talent and shouldn’t cost too much.

Blog Entries

Re: Kevin White

No. I personally scouted him and called him as not being worth a first round pick, caught heat for it and I’m telling you now, even if he were healthy, you’d just be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    No. I personally scouted him and called him as not being worth a first round pick, caught heat for it and I’m telling you now, even if he were healthy, you’d just be disappointed.
    Really? What about his game didn’t you like? Obviously you were correct but his tape was amazing. I was honestly surprised he didn’t pan out.

Personally scouted

Blog Entries

Yes, that’s right, personally scouted.

Blog Entries

Like Josh Doctson.

7. Re: Kevin White

Instead of your personally scouting him, Ravens fans would probably have preferred if you would have offered your scouting talents to Ozzie when he was about to draft Perriman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Instead of your personally scouting him, Ravens fans would probably have preferred if you would have offered your scouting talents to Ozzie when he was about to draft Perriman.
    Hey, the castle is hard to penetrate. I tried looking for the thread I started for the 2015 WR class, but can't find it. I do remember being very down on Kevin White as more of an athlete people tried to pencil as a potential vertical threat, than a legitimate vertical threat.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Hey, the castle is hard to penetrate. I tried looking for the thread I started for the 2015 WR class, but can't find it. I do remember being very down on Kevin White as more of an athlete people tried to pencil as a potential vertical threat, than a legitimate vertical threat.
    I remember that. You said he just never showed up on tape even though he had the measurables, then he blew up the combine with that 4.3 and rocketed up the draft boards.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I remember that. You said he just never showed up on tape even though he had the measurables, then he blew up the combine with that 4.3 and rocketed up the draft boards.
    He was seen as one of, if not thee top WR in that draft and I had the unpopular opinion, that he wasn't even worth a first round pick. PERRIMAN, on the other hand, we ALL agreed upon.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I have to say, I'm curious. During your personal scouting of him, what tipped you off that he would suffer 3 different freak injuries in each of his first 3 seasons?

Or are you just patting yourself on the back in this thread for "calling" a bust that busted for reasons completely unrelated to any of your actual predraft concerns, as I suspect?

Well we’ll never know I guess. Maybe he’d still turn out this way if he stayed healthy but he didn’t so