Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: 2020 Comp Pick compensation

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I am too (slightly), but maybe the Ravens feel 2018 7th round draft choice Zach Sieler (DLine - Ferris State) is ready to step-up? ... Bc
    or Willie Henry

People seem to forget about him cause he was hurt all last year

Add in Chris Wormley, and we got 3 unproven prospects to compete for snaps at the 5 tech.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Jeff Zrebiec

Verified account

@jeffzrebiec
    1h1 hour ago
    More Jeff Zrebiec Retweeted Manish Mehta
    This makes it highly unlikely Ravens will recoup that 4th-round comp pick that they were hoping to get along with the third for losing Z.Smith.

4. Re: 2020 Comp Pick compensation

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec

Verified account

@jeffzrebiec
    1h1 hour ago
    This makes it highly unlikely Ravens will recoup that 4th-round comp pick that they were hoping to get along with the third for losing Z.Smith.
    Color me confused by Jeff Z - how can an additional FA being signed by another team make our comp pick prospect worse?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Color me confused by Jeff Z - how can an additional FA being signed by another team make our comp pick prospect worse?

Not really worse just not any better. It probably would've been wise to wait on signing the special teamer until they had their comp picks locked in. Not sure he was really worth a 4th round pick which is what the signing essentially cost them.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Re-watch SBXXXV and maybe you’ll want to re-think that.
    lol c'mon ILBers aren't really NFL players, they're like kickers.

(please extend Tucker)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec

Verified account

@jeffzrebiec
    1h1 hour ago
    Little confused here as to how Ty Montgomery would factor into the comp formula in the first place, as he was acquired mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Not really worse just not any better. It probably would've been wise to wait on signing the special teamer until they had their comp picks locked in. Not sure he was really worth a 4th round pick which is what the signing essentially cost them.
    Bethel was a dumb move IMO. First maneuver all off season I fully disagree with. I'd like to know what EDC's thinking was, but I know I'll never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Bethel was a dumb move IMO. First maneuver all off season I fully disagree with. I'd like to know what EDC's thinking was, but I know I'll never get it.
    Totally unnecessary move that cost us a 4th round pick. I think they are probably genuinely shocked Urban hasn’t signed on elsewhere and we’d have that pick but still a dumb move.

Ageed. Makes no sense but it is still possible we “traded” for a ST guy with 2020 4th round comp pick. Let’s hope Over the Cap knows more than Mehta. We have to root for Montgomery playing really well next year

Ageed. Makes no sense but it is still possible we “traded” for a ST guy with 2020 4th round comp pick. Let’s hope Over the Cap knows more than Mehta. We have to root for Montgomery playing really well next year

Urban signed w Titans. Sounds like minimum number for us to recoup is $1m let’s hope he didn’t get a vet minimum deal.