Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: we got mark ingram

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Because it doesn't fit your narrative of a "rebuild"?
    I don’t want a rebuild. I don’t even want this wingT foolishness they’re about to run.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I like it!!! Good player good money.
    Me too :

Ravens add Mark Ingram

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-mark-ingram/

Certainly a reasonable contract for a RB of his age and stature... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don’t want a rebuild. I don’t even want this wingT foolishness they’re about to run.
    I will put you on mute until after the draft.

Because until then we don't knwo what the rest of the O looks like.

Insert Sword "I already know what it's going to look at"
    *Mute*
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Would've preferred 1/5 or 2/10, but I guess 3/15 is okay. My guess is he definitely doesn't see year 3 anyway. Just hope they still can pick up a more explosive back in the draft. Ingram strikes me as an older Gus Edwards.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Would've preferred 1/5 or 2/10, but I guess 3/15 is okay. My guess is he definitely doesn't see year 3 anyway. Just hope they still can pick up a more explosive back in the draft. Ingram strikes me as an older Gus Edwards.
    I agree. I'd love to see Justice Hill added for the passing situations.

It's great that Ingram really developed his pass catching abilities.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I like it. Takes RB off the potential needs list going into the draft. Stay focused on either a falling EDGE player or WR.

Blog Entries

This is one of those deals that doesn’t look expensive, but renders itself ineffective at best, with that money better spent elsewhere. It’s not quite as bad as the Hurst contract, because Ingram is a better player, but I would have preferred to take Hurst’s money and add it to an existing offer for a better lineman.

This is a redundant signing. The backfield still lacks explosion. Also, in my opinion, Ingram’s pass catching abilities have been overstated. This is why I don’t often use stats. For example, when people tried to use James Connor’s pass catching stats to imply that the Steelers didn’t miss Bell, as if the presence of each has the same impact on a defense. Ingram can catch a checkdown. That’s about it. You can find someone in the draft to catch a checkdown.

Blog Entries

If you don't appreciate this move now I think you will a lot more once you see him on the field and in the huddle. They needed this kind of veteran leader who has "been there" in the offensive huddle given how young the rest of the offense is other than Yanda.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If you don't appreciate this move now I think you will a lot more once you see him on the field and in the huddle. They needed this kind of veteran leader who has "been there" in the offensive huddle given how young the rest of the offense is other than Yanda.
    I have to think Ingram is better at pass protect too. I remember seeing Edwards whiff on quite a few blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    much better blocker and wr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    I have to think Ingram is better at pass protect too. I remember seeing Edwards whiff on quite a few blocks.
    Okay. Yes, Ingram is a better pass blocker. That is true.

i am more and more convinced sword doesnt watch nfl outside of ravens