Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Outragous Demorat Proposals

So I was driving to meet a friend for lunch today and I heard some of the shit Demorats in congress are proposing and some of the Presidential candidates have also mentioned.

Figured it be cool to start a list:
    Killing babies in the womb with NO restrictions
    Killing babies after birth if it's unwanted
    Government run healthcare
    Government run drug program
    Eliminating ICE
    Taxes up to 70-90%
    Wealth Tax
    Reparations

Have I missed anything, feel free to add to it!!!!

Re: Outragous Demorat Proposals

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So I was driving to meet a friend for lunch today and I heard some of the shit Demorats in congress are proposing and some of the Presidential candidates have also mentioned.

Eliminating ICE
    Taxes up to 70-90%
    Wealth Tax
    Reparations

You forgot about the Green Deal, which in itself would bankrupt the Country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    You forgot about the Green Deal, which in itself would bankrupt the Country.
    Maybe that's the point?

Blog Entries

Eliminating ICE
    Taxes up to 70-90%
    Wealth Tax
    Reparations

Free college
    Open borders
    Guaranteed government jobs and income

Complete reversal of the 2nd amendment.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Eliminating ICE
    Taxes up to 70-90%
    Wealth Tax
    Reparations

To be fair, they want a marginal tax rate of 70-90%. So anything over a certain amount would be taxed that high. I've heard $10 million thrown about.

I'm still against that, but I think it's important to state it factually. As bad a proposal as it is, there's no need to embellish it. That's part of the problem Republicans have when combating these proposals - if you exaggerate the proposal, you don't argue from a sound foundation and can get drug in the mud over it. There is plenty of reason to be against that proposal as it is and plenty of flaws to be able to articulate.

Eliminating ICE
    Taxes up to 70-90%
    Wealth Tax
    Reparations

It seems for most Elected Libs ..you can sum their agenda up in one word ...Globalism. One central gubment, every citizen dependent on said Gubment, extreme Class Separation. Truly the haves and have nots. .

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Blog Entries

Completely re-defining the 1st Amendment (ie, Hate Speech, Gender Pronouns, etc).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    To be fair, they want a marginal tax rate of 70-90%. So anything over a certain amount would be taxed that high. I've heard $10 million thrown about.

I'm still against that, but I think it's important to state it factually. As bad a proposal as it is, there's no need to embellish it. That's part of the problem Republicans have when combating these proposals - if you exaggerate the proposal, you don't argue from a sound foundation and can get drug in the mud over it. There is plenty of reason to be against that proposal as it is and plenty of flaws to be able to articulate.
    YEs, it is the top rate. But this was just a list of points, none of them have context or explanations, so I wasn't trying to embellish them.

YEs, it is the top rate. But this was just a list of points, none of them have context or explanations, so I wasn't trying to embellish them.
    sorry, didn't man to imply you were trying to embellish. But I hear the right throw this around all the time as though the left want to tax everything at this rate. It bugs me because they're losing their own credibility, when the truth is enough to paint the picture.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I've heard that too, but it won't work. Rich people are rich for a reason. They have high-powered investors, lawyers, and financial guru's. You think they'll let AOC and her lackies tax the shit out of them? Hell no, lol. They'll either move out of country to somewhere else while keeping business interests in the US. Or, they'll move their money to an "off-shore" account that isn't reachable by the US.

What then?

That 70-90% on 10 Million now starts to become people making $5 mill a year...then 2 mill...then 1 mill...then 700K...then 500K....well, now instead of 70-90% tax on people making over 500K, we're going to do 60% tax on everyone making over 125K a year...see? It's better. /sarcasm
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I've heard that too, but it won't work. Rich people are rich for a reason. They have high-powered investors, lawyers, and financial guru's. You think they'll let AOC and her lackies tax the shit out of them? Hell no, lol. They'll either move out of country to somewhere else while keeping business interests in the US. Or, they'll move their money to an "off-shore" account that isn't reachable by the US.

What then?

That 70-90% on 10 Million now starts to become people making $5 mill a year...then 2 mill...then 1 mill...then 700K...then 500K....well, now instead of 70-90% tax on people making over 500K, we're going to do 60% tax on everyone making over 125K a year...see? It's better. /sarcasm
    Exactly right. We just saw it in action with the tax cut bill, well really the reverse. All these corporations brought billions of dollars in cash back to the US from off-shore because the tax penalty was reduced.

What the tax and spenders don't understand is that there are a lot of tax/financial planners who know their way around and will shift approaches to minimize any tax burden.