Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Michael Cohen Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Trump denied everything to the press regarding the payoff. That's what an NDA is. The farce yesterday and the political coverage of it is treating Trump's denial as some huge "gotcha moment."

Trump knew! Guiliani was caught! Trump lied to the media! No!!!!

Other than that...he wrote a personal check to cover the expense. Why is any of this relevant? Who cares?
    i thought you were applying this to Cohen not Trump. Id agree with that. Its not proof of anything as he wasnt under oath.

this would be an example of "no comment" being better than outright denial. Denial is still a comment.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i thought you were applying this to Cohen not Trump. Id agree with that. Its not proof of anything as he wasnt under oath.

this would be an example of "no comment" being better than outright denial. Denial is still a comment.
    Correct

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Signed checks isnt evidence?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Evidence of what?

Blog Entries

Evidence of what? That he wrote a personal check to Michael Cohen? GASP!
    Beat me too it.

And not only this part. But the other shit he was saying. Trump said racist stuff etc. Where was the evidence for that. Or the call he heard between Trump/Stone about emails that Murller seemed to have missed.

All I heard was speeches written by Lanny Davis repeating shit the media has said about Trump for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Beat me too it.

And not only this part. But the other shit he was saying. Trump said racist stuff etc. Where was the evidence for that. Or the call he heard between Trump/Stone about emails that Murller seemed to have missed.

All I heard was speeches written by Lanny Davis repeating shit the media has said about Trump for 3 years.
    The Left/MSM is trying to convince everyday Americans that a billionaire writing a personal check to payoff someone who’s trying to blackmail them and trying to pay as little taxes as possible as a private citizen years prior is an unforgivable political sin. Meanwhile, there’s been a fucking slush fund (taxpayer money) for years that Congress pulls from to pay off mistresses and you won’t hear a peep about that from those same people.

The sad part is that people are falling for this bullshit simply because “evil orange man bad.”

How is any of this relevant? It’s all a political smear and doesn’t effect policy or anything else that matters. It’s tabloid fodder.

JAB,

Thoughts on Cohen pretty much destroying the Russian collusion lie?

Do we still “not know” or are you joining the rest of us in reality?

Blog Entries

JAB,

We have to wait for the Muller report. Cohen despite doing all Trumps dirty work somehow could have not known about this.

Correct
    That's twice in this thread you and Jab are on the same page. The harmony is astounding.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

My favorite part was when Cohen claimed Trump told him to lie by looking into his eyes.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    My favorite part was when Cohen claimed Trump told him to lie by looking into his eyes.
    Mine was when Cohen said being in Trumps presence was intoxicating.

Blog Entries

JAB,

your reality is that it didnt happen based on not knowing all the information and apparently now that Cohen says he doesnt know but has his suspicions. all while also claiming his testimony is worthless, minus the parts you like to agree with apparently. I dont see either of those as proof it did or didnt and waiting to have all the information before i say definitely one way or another, and even then we may never know what really went down. This is the difference between you and I, knowing whats a theory vs reality.

my theory has long been that if there was any foul play, it ends with Trump Jr, not trump. One of the things Cohen said is that behind closed doors, trump didnt trust Jr's judgement and watched over him closely. so Cohen not having direct knowledge doesnt mean it didnt happen. just as much as Jr being an idiot, doesnt mean Trump did. i think most of this outrage is out of protection of his son.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 03-01-2019 at 08:49 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    your reality is that it didnt happen based on not knowing all the information and apparently now that Cohen says he doesnt know but has his suspicions. all while also claiming his testimony is worthless, minus the parts you like to agree with apparently. I dont see either of those as proof it did or didnt and waiting to have all the information before i say definitely one way or another, and even then we may never know what really went down. This is the difference between you and I, knowing whats a theory vs reality.

my theory has long been that if there was any foul play, it ends with Trump Jr, not trump. One of the things Cohen said is that behind closed doors, trump didnt trust Jr's judgement and watched over him closely. so Cohen not having direct knowledge doesnt mean it didnt happen. just as much as Jr being an idiot, doesnt mean Trump did. i think most of this outrage is out of protection of his son.
    What has anyone said they agree with Cohen on?