Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Michael Cohen Testimony

Blog Entries

Re: Michael Cohen Testimony

Will need to see evidence. Otherwise right now it’s the word of a man to Congress who is already going to jail for lying to Congress.

Blog Entries

It's kind of like letting Jussie Smollett testify. You can't believe anything he says anymore.

Blog Entries

while id agree anything has to be collaborated by mueller, it wont be on this public display. That said, he seems to be on Muellers good graces, which to me means some of what hes been saying has to have been collaborated. if there was evidence of lying, hed be indicted by Mueller for it just like manafort. take it with a grain of salt.

I also dont think anything hes suggested to be saying is really news. Its all things that have been said/supported/documented previously. so i dont see how this is really changing anything for anybody. I did read he was planning to give documents that would incriminate trump, but what crime and to what extent is another story and im not expecting it to be a bombshell. thats really the only thing that even interests me about this. its mostly a show without other evidence to support it.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    while id agree anything has to be collaborated by mueller, it wont be on this public display. That said, he seems to be on Muellers good graces, which to me means some of what hes been saying has to have been collaborated. if there was evidence of lying, hed be indicted by Mueller for it just like manafort. take it with a grain of salt.

I also dont think anything hes suggested to be saying is really news. Its all things that have been said/supported/documented previously. so i dont see how this is really changing anything for anybody. I did read he was planning to give documents that would incriminate trump, but what crime and to what extent is another story and im not expecting it to be a bombshell. thats really the only thing that even interests me about this. its mostly a show without other evidence to support it.
    Pretty much.

Whatever Cohen says will be the MSM/Left talking points for the next 30-60 days. It’s all a political smear.

This all started because of "Russian collusion" yet Cohen says in his testimony that he has no knowledge of any collusion. Okay then what the hell are we doing here?

Cohen said that Trump heard about the Wikileaks DNC dump ahead of time and said "that would be great." Is it illegal for a politician to revel in the political embarrassment of his opponent? Why is this relevant?

He says that he paid Stormy Daniels with his own money, and then Trump reimbursed him with his personal funds. That's not illegal. He says Trump never directly told him to lie to congress.

Cohen also says that Trump was negotiating to build a tower in Moscow because Trump didn't think he'd win the presidency. Doesn't this undercut the accusation that Trump wanted to leverage the presidency for financial gain?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-27-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries

This is a joke.

Why are why talking about Trump's morals, or if he loves America etc.

This is a sad day for America

sad day for 'merica

"The President claims he knew nothing about these payments"

Seriously how do these people think NDA's work?

Both parties agree NOT to talk about it.

They know this, but will still use it to bludgeon POTUS. It's all political.

Highlight of this hearing...

Debbie Wazerman Schultz: "How can we corroborate what you're saying?"

Michael Cohen: "I don't know."

This is awesome!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Highlight of this hearing...

Debbie Wazerman Schultz: "How can we corroborate what you're saying?"

Michael Cohen: "I don't know."

This is awesome!

Cohen is a hilarious witness.

He just admitted to speaking with Schiff and Cummings prior to testifying today.

This sideshow is better than the Comey sideshow back in 2017.

Also, Debbie Waserman Schultz...who rigged the DNC primary so only Hillary Clinton could win and resigned because of it...is questioning Michael Cohen...who is going to federal prison for lying, about whether Trump rigged the election.

I’ll give the Democrats some credit. They don’t even pretend to hide that they know their followers are brain dead idiots. They literally brought in a convicted perjurer as their star witness in their very FIRST judicial committee as the majority.

Comedy.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-27-2019 at 01:06 PM.