Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earl Thomas?

Blog Entries

Re: Earl Thomas?

Back to back season ending injuries...will be 30 in May...

Given he is going to have a fairly high price tag, I don’t know how hard is go at him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Landon Collins
    He's a much better version of Tony Jefferson. Unfortunately we're stuck with TJ for a while and aren't going to pay two safeties to do the same job.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    He's a much better version of Tony Jefferson. Unfortunately we're stuck with TJ for a while and aren't going to pay two safeties to do the same job.
    Smh I already know you’re right. Wishful thinking on my part. I’d be so happy with Joker Elliot back there with Landon Collins. Two bangers. But of course, little ass Jefferson will make sure that doesn’t happen. I’ve never been a fan of little safeties.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    This is an unusually good FA for the safety position.

Fair enough, if Thomas is too old for you, Landon Collins is 24 years old and apparently not returning to the Giants.
    The Giants will franchise Collins. That's why he's so upset
    Last edited by GOTA; 02-21-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Giants will franchise Collins. That's why he so upset
    Damnnnnn that makes too much sense. I thought when he cleaned out his locker he was gone but you’re probably right. Idk why they’re messing around with him, he’s a prime example of homegrown talent that you keep.

Blog Entries

Damnnnnn that makes too much sense. I thought when he cleaned out his locker he was gone but you’re probably right. Idk why they’re messing around with him, he’s a prime example of homegrown talent that you keep.
    They're going to try and sign Collins to a long term deal. This is just like Lawrence in Dallas, Dee Ford who Kansas city is now saying they will franchise and Grady Jarrett who the Falcons have been clearing space so they can tag. These guys all want to be the highest paid at their position. That is exactly why the franchise tag was created.

Teams seem to be okay using the tag once or even twice to keep their home grown guy without committing to huge long term money. If I was the NFLPA it would be the first thing I'd get rid off in the next CBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Amos please.
    Would be a sneaky good signing.

Smh I already know you’re right. Wishful thinking on my part. I’d be so happy with Joker Elliot back there with Landon Collins. Two bangers. But of course, little ass Jefferson will make sure that doesn’t happen. I’ve never been a fan of little safeties.
    Little and slow. I'll never understand what Ozzie saw in TJ to give him that money, and then to restructure him on top of that to make him uncuttable.