Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyrann Matheiu?

Re: Tyrann Matheiu?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    By the way 2 of the top 4 highest paid safeties aren’t even playing. Kam Chancellor missed the past 2 years and Eric Berry played about 3 games the past 2 years. The Jefferson contract hasn’t been a great one but it could be a lot worse.
    He's a good player when put in the right position. He played well a number of games under Wink. I just can't understand what Pees was trying to do with him playing back.

Personally, like I said, cut Weddle and cut/trade Jimmy Smith and between those two and Flacco you've got $30 mil in cap space to get someone like Mathieu plus a pass rusher (or resign Mosley)

If the opportunity presents itself the smart thing to do is get the Honey Badger and cut Weddle IMO. Cutting Weddle saves money that we could reinvest into Mathieu. It hurts my heart, but I'd do it.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

As a replacement you can definitely make Mathieu work. It’s as an addition that the money doesn’t make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    As a replacement you can definitely make Mathieu work. It’s as an addition that the money doesn’t make sense.
    I take your point. Makes sense.

Matthieu is obviously going to be an upgrade.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    to me he looks a bit slowr after his injury i might be off tho
    No your not off. He looked horrible last season. Honestly I would rather go with Elliot. Restructure Jimmy's contract and use him as a hybrid. Also they need to sign BCarr.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    No your not off. He looked horrible last season. Honestly I would rather go with Elliot. Restructure Jimmy's contract and use him as a hybrid. Also they need to sign BCarr.
    ok glad im not the only one. i watched lots of texans games and he kept getting beat in coverage a lot

Cut Weddle move Jimmy Smith to FS and draft someone. Too much competition and too many teams with more cap space for them to have a realistic shot at signing an Earl Thomas caliber of player.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

the draft is deep on safety position

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Is that true? Even like Free Safety? Because I don't think we need another strong safety. Who are some guys I should look at? My main 2 guys I liked at free safety were Nassir Adderly and Darnell Savage, but if it goes deeper fill me in!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Carr is under contract for two more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Carr is under contract for two more seasons.
    Yea, your right. So our priority should be restructuring JSmith and utilize the draft for safety help. Anyone on here clamming for the honey badger, need to look at his highlights from last season. Homie looked horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Is it? Doesn't seem like it. Unless you're talking about day three talent.