Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

2020 first round draft pick

Assume we're at 25 again, who's the guy?

We were having this discussion in the Stanley thread and I think you can let him walk rather than overpaying yet another player and draft a guy.

I like:

Trey Smith, Tennessee

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: 2020 first round draft pick

This is clearly part of a larger plan to set Lamar up for failure so you can act like you were right about him lolol

Please god no. Pay Stanley and spend the first round draft capital on a WR, G, or DE/OLB. We're not talking about a defensive lineman here we're talking about our left tackle.

Next year's draft will be an ideal time to go BPA in the first round. Can't imagine mucking that up by creating a need we don't have.

how do you know he will be available at 25?

Blog Entries

My son goes to Tennessee and I know Trey Smith has blood clots in his lungs and has missed a lot of time. I'd be a little cautious

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Daniel Jones.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    how do you know he will be available at 25?
    I don't but he's actually my third favorite anyway. If the other two I like fall instead I'm all for it

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fights View Post
    Please god no. Pay Stanley and spend the first round draft capital on a WR, G, or DE/OLB. We're not talking about a defensive lineman here we're talking about our left tackle.

Next year's draft will be an ideal time to go BPA in the first round. Can't imagine mucking that up by creating a need we don't have.
    We aren't "creating" a need we're avoiding a problem. Overpaying guys is a problem. We can use that money to address needs in free agency where you can often find your WR. The first round is a good place to find a quality tackle even at 25.

10. Re: 2020 first round draft pick

No way we let Stanley walk. Good left tackles are tough to find. And that's exactly what we have in Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No way we let Joe walk. Good QBs are tough to find. And that's exactly what we have in joe
    Circa Joes final extension

4fights is right about Stanley being the new Mosley though. He's going to be watched like a hawk this year and better have the best year of his career or ED will let him walk like he did mosley