Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Oldie, but Goodie for the Wrestling fans

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Oldie, but Goodie for the Wrestling fans

Bro, you took me back. I remember seeing this when I was twelve years old, as both a big WWF fan and in my first year as a die-hard Ravens fan. I lost my damn mind from that 5 second pose!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Classic! Edge was on target with his prediction too

Blog Entries

What I liked about Edge and Christian is that they didn’t just come right out and crap on the arena. They set them up for the big let down. No matter how many times they did it and you knew it was coming, they would always lure them in.

Lol.....Edge is a wise man.....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What I liked about Edge and Christian is that they didn’t just come right out and crap on the arena. They set them up for the big let down. No matter how many times they did it and you knew it was coming, they would always lure them in.
    When you are an undersized heel you can’t come out like a tough guy. No one is buying it. They used to call them pest heels. Rick Flair was the best at this. He’d be in the ring on his knees begging for his life and then he’d poke you in the eyes or punch you in the balls. Seth Rollins during his championship run was the best modern version of this. Sean Michaels and CM Punk also knew how to play the pest heel role. E&C were the only one I saw who did it as a tag team. They were special talents.

Wow. Back when wrasslin was wrasslin. I don't know what this garbage is now. But when WCW folded and the WWF became WWE and has a million belts, and all these women "wrestlers" it killed wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Wow. Back when wrasslin was wrasslin. I don't know what this garbage is now. But when WCW folded and the WWF became WWE and has a million belts, and all these women "wrestlers" it killed wrestling.
    Funny you blame the women, when Becky Lynch is the hottest storyline going for wrestling today....

Blame Vince and his damn monopoly for having shitty storylines along with no real competition. WWE can get away with being boring as all get out because what else are people gonna turn to? Impact? Lucha Underground can't come close to competing. AEW has a chance, but it's going take more than Cody and those Hardy Boyz wanna bes in the Young Bucks to do it. They will have to steal some BIG name performers from WWE before it comes close to being real competition.

Right now, the indies have the better wrestling by a landslide, but that compete for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Go check out WWE stock. It’s bigger than ever now.

Blog Entries

Haha I never actually remember seeing this. Classic. Also the product was 1000 times more entertaining back then. Just goes to show when there's no competition like in anything in life, the quality of product declines.

Blog Entries

Hey what about Killer Kowalski?

Remember the "Claw Hold?"

... Bc

Not sure why it's the women the killed it.

It seems pretty obvious what killed it. The Attitude Era was filled with non politically correct storyline sand it was fucking awesome entertainment.

They couldn't do half the shit they used to. All those superstars retired and the new people just aren't as good.

The women back then were awesome too. I have no issue with women wrestling as long as they make it interesting.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB