Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 260
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    They should be lynched? how exactly do you make that jump from what was posted? This is the second time now.
    im asking for the alternative argument for leaving them out of what equates to a rather symbolic law, since we all agree murder and assault are already illegal. the addition of homosexuals has nothing to do with the intent which is to say, this behavior is bad and we shouldnt allow, nor have allowed it. thats it. so whats the argument for leaving them off? why does it matter that they were added?
    -JAB





  2. #50

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    im asking for the alternative argument for leaving them out of what equates to a rather symbolic law, since we all agree murder and assault are already illegal. the addition of homosexuals has nothing to do with the intent which is to say, this behavior is bad and we shouldnt allow, nor have allowed it. thats it. so whats the argument for leaving them off? why does it matter that they were added?
    The alternative is to leave out federal homosexual protections OR if you want to give protected status to homosexuals, pass a bill whose main purpose is that.





  3. #51

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    This story really is an indictment of the media.

    This didnt even pass the smell test.

    Consider these facts:
    it was 6 degrees F (with wind chill well below zero)
    88% of the city of Chicago voted for HRC
    predominently black neighborhood
    2:00 AM
    he was off video (street surveillance cams) for very short time (1 minute)

    The media never asked about the plausibility of two white guys in MAGA hats going out to a majority black neighborhood at 2 AM in arctic freezing conditions, beat a guy in a violent attack that takes less than 1 minute, then the "victim" reappears with his Subway bag in tact with no visible injuries.......

    No, the story had ALL the components: white guys in MAGA hats, screaming this is MAGA country (88% democrat area lol) beating a gay/black guy. PERFECT! Who needs to ask questions- RUN with this story....get quotes from all the "good" people in Hollywood.....all the "good" people in Washington (DEMs of course)....

    Yep- but it is the Trump voters who are dividing the people and spreading hate.





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    10,503

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBA View Post
    This story really is an indictment of the media.

    This didnt even pass the smell test.

    Consider these facts:
    it was 6 degrees F (with wind chill well below zero)
    88% of the city of Chicago voted for HRC
    predominently black neighborhood
    2:00 AM
    he was off video (street surveillance cams) for very short time (1 minute)

    The media never asked about the plausibility of two white guys in MAGA hats going out to a majority black neighborhood at 2 AM in arctic freezing conditions, beat a guy in a violent attack that takes less than 1 minute, then the "victim" reappears with his Subway bag in tact with no visible injuries.......

    No, the story had ALL the components: white guys in MAGA hats, screaming this is MAGA country (88% democrat area lol) beating a gay/black guy. PERFECT! Who needs to ask questions- RUN with this story....get quotes from all the "good" people in Hollywood.....all the "good" people in Washington (DEMs of course)....

    Yep- but it is the Trump voters who are dividing the people and spreading hate.
    And this is why I called bullshit from the start. How many men do you know watch Empire? Let alone Trump supporters?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    15,706

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    And this is why I called bullshit from the start. How many men do you know watch Empire? Let alone Trump supporters?
    Talk about two things that don’t go together
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The alternative is to leave out federal homosexual protections OR if you want to give protected status to homosexuals, pass a bill whose main purpose is that.
    so really the counter argument is its a slippery slope to something that might happen in the future, not this bill directly. I disagree. if its considered redundant, i dont think its protecting in a way thats not already. if it was whats being claimed by nasheed and others, republicans wouldnt have voted for it at all let alone unanimously. It wasnt really hidden who the law was talking about.
    -JAB





  7. #55

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    whats the point of pointing that out? whats Nasheed trying to do with that connection?
    That Harris is friends with a racist, hateful fake victim who just committed a federal crime that she tagged as a modern-day lynching which alligned with a bill she sponsored?

    I donít personally know Nasheed.





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    That Harris is friends with a racist, hateful fake victim who just committed a federal crime that she tagged as a modern-day lynching which alligned with a bill she sponsored?

    I don’t personally know Nasheed.
    are you assuming she knew different than what was reported at the time she made that claim? as reported, was it not?
    -JAB





  9. #57

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    are you assuming she knew different than what was reported at the time she made that claim? as reported, was it not?
    I am assuming that HeelsUp is a bad judge of character to be friends with and campaign with this scumbag.

    JAB, I know what you want me to say. HeelsUp concocted this whole thing. It was her brainchild! She's the one you need to go after!!!! She did it in the study with the candlestick!!!!

    What Smollettt did was the same thing that David Axelrod did in 2010. It's the Chicago Democratic political playbook. Create a fake crime. Play victim. Deny everything.





  10. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,830
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I am assuming that HeelsUp is a bad judge of character to be friends with and campaign with this scumbag.

    JAB, I know what you want me to say. HeelsUp concocted this whole thing. It was her brainchild! She's the one you need to go after!!!! She did it in the study with the candlestick!!!!
    i actually hope you dont think that, but thats what Nasheed is alluding to in the very first comment on it. "who else is involved with this". you found that interesting. I find it to be a far stretch.

    Smollett can be a POS outside of Harris' impact, much like Manafort can be a POS outside of Trump's, right? I mean all it says is that both are shitty judges of character right?
    -JAB





  11. #59

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i actually hope you dont think that, but thats what Nasheed is alluding to in the very first comment on it. "who else is involved with this". you found that interesting. I find it to be a far stretch.
    It is interesting.

    In the world of politics...don't be so naive.

    The last 2 years are the best example of how far corruption in DC goes...

    No one would ever believe that bureaucrats within the FBI would discuss overthrowing a president. It happened.
    No one would ever believe that FBI Agents openly talked about trying to sabotage an incoming POTUS. It happened.
    No one would ever believe that the FBI Director would leak information to the media for political gain. It happened.
    No one would ever believe that the FBI would spy on a presidential candidate...;deny it...then admit to it. It happened.
    No one would ever believe that an FBI Director would admit to trying help a presidential candidate during an election. It happened.
    No one would ever believe that political operatives would lie to Congress and the FBi and get away with it. It happened.

    ...I could go on.


    I'm not saying HeelsUp had anything to do with this, but I wouldn't be shocked if she did. These people are liars. They are con artists. They are scum. People in politics go to extraordinary lengths to get what they want (Harris was blowing the mayor of SF)...all the while the populous thinks "there's no way that coulda happened!" and then we find out that it did. Wars have been fought over shit like this.

    Also, remember...the same Saul Alinsky-style community organizing methods that served Barack Obama well on the Southside of Chicago became indispensable tools in his quest to "fundamentally transform" the whole world from "what it is" into "the world as it should be." It was Barack Obama's friend and former chief campaign strategist, David Axelrod, who confessed to NPR that community organizers in Chicago would throw bricks through the window of Democrat campaign headquarters and call a press conference to blame the opposition.

    Like I said...interesting.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-19-2019 at 11:43 AM.





  12. #60

    Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    so really the counter argument is its a slippery slope to something that might happen in the future, not this bill directly. I disagree. if its considered redundant, i dont think its protecting in a way thats not already. if it was whats being claimed by nasheed and others, republicans wouldnt have voted for it at all let alone unanimously. It wasnt really hidden who the law was talking about.
    One the bill is absolutely redundant and needn't have been passed. (KevBa laid out some pretty good reasons why it was) Two, it absolutely was used as a means to enact homosexual protections. Why? Because no politician is going to go on the record as voting no to anti lynching legislation. Because the agenda pushers are gonna question with shit like 'well shouldn't lynching be banned'. Which you yourself have done in this thread twice.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site